Chapter 6

"(Y/N)!" Darkness stopped his owner. (Y/N) looked around as she panted. She crossed her arms after wiping her face off.

"Where are we?" (Y/N) asked as she took out the map. Dark shrugged and jumped up on her shoulders. "Yup, we are lost."

"He..." Dark slowly started.

"Don't say a word."

"Okay," Dark nodded as (Y/N) started walking again. 

"We better go ask someone," The teen sighed.

.

.

"Pops!" A younger (Y/N) called out as she looked at her father. Gumza looked down at her. He was played by that woman that the child didn't like. Now, he was upset. He had been going out for long periods of time, and sometimes, (Y/N) wouldn't see him for a whole day. "What happened to you?"

Gumza stared down at her. He failed his team, and now his daughter was mad at him. Gumza lifted an arm and kneeled down. He ruffled her (H/L) hair and looked into her beautiful (E/C) eyes. He put on a smile. "It's nothing."

"Pops..." (Y/N) watched as her father walked away. Wendy and Dark looked over and stood by her side. 

"Why do I have the feeling that he's not coming back this time?" Dark spoke up. Though the young girl decided to wait and hope for his return. He never did.

.

.

.

~~

Gumza stared with wide eyes. It was his daughter. He could tell by the odd looking Pokemon. It was her chubby dark type Meowth that her deceased mother owned. The woman beside him, Malva, looked over.

"Who was she?" Malva asked, noticing that her boyfriend seemed out of it.

"That...was my daughter..." Gumza slowly said. "I doubt she would think of me as a father now."

"Why is that?"

"I left her," Gumza looked down. "I regret it so much, but I can't take it back anymore." He could feel that he was about to cry. Malva grabbed Gumza's hand and pulled him to her apartment that was close by.

~~

(Y/N) shook as she felt cold wind against her body. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts. She sighed before seeing a clothes store. She went it and looked around. 

"Hello, miss, how can I help you?" A worker asked. 

"I'm just looking," (Y/N) said.

(Y/N) found a black t-shirt, (F/C) jacket, and (Second F/C) (type of jeans you wear) jeans, as well as black boots and a white beanie. She put them on and bought them before she headed out again. This time, she wasn't cold. Dark yawned, and (Y/N) picked him up. Darkness curled up to her chest and fell asleep.

"Hey, twerp!" A voice called out from behind the girl so she turned to see who it was. (Y/N) saw a woman with long pink hair and a man with blue hair. They had a normal Meowth with them, which was the one who talked.

"Did you just talk out loud?" (Y/N) completely turned and looked at the trio. 

"Yes! Now..." The Meowth's voice trailed off. "What is that?" He looked at the Meowth in her arms.

"This is Darkness. He's what Meowth look like in Alola," (Y/N) explained. "So what is it? Do you want my Pokemon or something? If so, you aren't getting them."

"Yes, we are!" The woman said before sending out a Pokemon that (Y/N) had never seen before. It looked something like a pumpkin. They all watched as the girl started talking pictures with one hand as the other still held her Pokemon.

"Okay, now Dark, wake up," (Y/N) woke the Pokemon after taking some pictures. Dark woke up and looked up. "We're in a Pokemon battle."

Dark jumped down and looked at the four in front of them. His tail twitched before he got ready to fight. "Okay!"

"Gourgeist, razor leaf!" The woman called out.

"Dodge and use Dark Pulse!" Dark listened and dodges the incoming leaves. He held up one hand and let a small ball form. A beam came out of the ball and hit the other's Pokemon head on. It was K.O.ed.

"What?" The man looked at them.

"I'm guessing that it must have been something like a ghost type. Alolan Meowths like Dark are dark types, not normal like regular Meowths," (Y/N) explained. "Also, what is that?"

"A Gourgeist..." The woman said as she returned the Pokemon.

"I'm (Y/N)! What's your names?" The teen asked.

"You realize that we're on an evil team..."

"I was raised by Team Skull. The 'evil' team of Alola."

"I'm Jessie," The woman said.

"James."

"I just go by Meowth."

"Team Rocket?" (Y/N) guessed by the 'R's on their outfits.

"Yes."

"Aren't they just in Kanto and Johto?"

"No."

"(Y/N), I think they're harmless," Dark looked up at the girl. "They don't look like someone who would try to hurt anyone. Maybe take Pokemon like they were doing to us, but not harm anyone."

(Y/N) nodded at the small Pokemon. "I agree with that."

"You understand Pokemon?" Meowth asked.

(Y/N) nodded with a smile on her face. "I can!"

Jessie looked at the small teen before a smile came up on her face. "I have an idea! Why don't we travel with each other? I'm sure that we both could use some help."

"You do look lost," James stated.

(Y/N) thought about it before nodding. "Okay! That sounds good!" She held a hand out to them. "It's nice to meet all of you!"

~~

(So decided to use all my ideas, and I decided to use Malva as the woman. I have one more Pokemon for the Reader to get that was requested, and I have a legendary that she'll get. I need two more Pokemon for her. Please give the type, name, and gender if you request a Pokemon. Also, could Darkness evolve soon? I saw that the Alolan Meowth needs love evolve, and I'm sure Dark is ready to evolve soon. Thanks for reading!)

~~

(I have another Pokemon X Reader story. Pokemon Parent Scenarios. Please check that out. Also, if you don't mind reading a non reader insert, please check out my story, Fusions of Pokemon.)