Chapter 8

(Y/N) stretched as she walked down the path in the route. Everyone was following behind her since she had the map. She looked up at the sky as she saw something out of the corner of her eye. It was two people, looking at her.

"Yes?" (Y/N) stopped and turned to them.

The blonde boy smiled. "I'm Edo. This is my girlfriend, Uno. Are you a trainer?" She nodded. "Will you have a battle with me?"

"Three on Three," (Y/N) said as she nodded. "Let's do this."

"You're an idiot," Uno said as she watched the two get ready to battle.

"Go, Prisilla!" Edo called out.

"Dark!" (Y/N) said as she pointed forward.

Darkness ran forward as a Leafeon came out of the PokeBall.

"Use leaf blade!" Edo said.

"Got it!" (y/N( heard Leafeon say as she jumped forward and tried attacking Dark.

"Dodge!"

Dark leaped away.

"Now, round!"

Dark opened his mouth and let a small song out. Leafeon got hit, but only at it it's tail. Leafeon opened its mouth and started a shadow ball. Dark got hit in the stomach. Leafeon followed up with a leaf blade. Dark fell back. Dark slowly got up before he started glowing.

"Dark?" (Y/N) said as she looked at him. Dark body changed. His legs became longer as he moved to all fours. His ears pointed at the stop. His tail became longer. Another whisker grew. The coin turned into a small blue dot.

Dark stopped glowing. "I evolved!" Darkness said as he wagged his tail.

"Okay! Now, Darkness, use night slash!"

Dark moved faster, even though he was still a chubby little thing. He got behind the other. Leafeon used its tail to use leaf blade. Their tail and paw hit. They hit each other. Darkness jumped up and used dark pulse. Leafeon tries dodging, but didn't make it. She took a direct hit, making it faint.

"Return!" Edo said. "Go, Spitfire!"

A Charmander came out. The second it came out, it used flamethrower. It hit Dark in the side, knocking him out. (Y/N) quickly picked him up and put him by her side.

"Go, Riley!"  (Y/N) realized her Lucario.

"Okay!" Riley nodded.

"Aura Sphere!"

Riley held out its paw and shot the sphere at the Charmander. Charmander dodged and used flamethrower. It hit Riley in the chest.

"Ugh!" Riley groaned. He went straight up to the fire type and put its paw in its head, using Force palm.

The Charmander flew back before getting up. He used Inferno. It hit Riley hard, knocking him out.

"Thank you," (Y/N) said as she returned Riley. "Okay! It's your time to shine, Wendy! Bubble Beam!"

Wendy came out and used Bubble Beam. It knocked it out.

"Returned and go Cifer!" Edo called out. A Sandshrew came out of its Pokèball.

"Wait!" Uno called put.

"That...that's a shiny Brionne!" Uno pointed at the seal like Pokèmon.

"You are?!" (Y/N) looked at Wendy.

"I am!" Wendy said with pride.

"That makes you even more awesome!" The teen said. "Now, let's get back to the battle! Wendy, use Disarming Voice!"

Wendy opened her mouth and let out a cry. Sandshrew gets hit in the side before digging into the ground. It hit Wendy in her stomach. Wendy looked down before using bubble Beam. It was a knock out.

Edo returned the Pokèmon. "You're strong! Hey, we'll meet again! And I'll beat you!"

"I'll look forward to that!" (Y/N) waved as she watched the two leave.

"You have a strong group of Pokèmon," Jessie said.

"We should get moving again," James said.

"So that's what an Alolan Persian looks like," Meowth said.

"No. He looks different," )Y/N) said as she returned Wendy and picked up Dark. "Keep an eye out of a Poke Center."

"What does an Alolan Persian normally Look like?" Meowth asked.

"Big head. Ugly."

"Oh."

"Are You calling me ugly?" Dark asked. 

"..."

~~

(This was kind a filler chapter. Edo and Uno are going to show up again. Edo is going to be the rival of this story. Here is what Dark looks like, but he's still chubby. I will try to draw a chubby version of him if you want.

This is not my art

This is not my art. Who ever did this is awesome. I will try to have another update out either tomorrow or Monday.)