Chapter 3

Gladion looked at the small girl who was looking up at him. It was his turn to look after (Y/N). The girl held on to Darkness's hands with Wendy beside her.
   Gladion takes her other hand and started walking with the Popplio hopping behind them. Why did he have to look after her?
   "Mr. Gladion?" (Y/N) asked the older blonde haired boy.
   "What is it, kid?" Gladion looked down at her.
   "Do you not like me?" (Y/N) noticed that Gladion didn't want to look after her so she made a guess.
   Gladion blinked at the question. He would never had guessed that a kid would have asked that. Gladion sighed and ruffled her hair.
   He didn't like child that much, but Guzma made Gladion take the time to take care of her. He only agreed was because he was getting overtime for it.
   Gladion started walking again. "It really doesn't matter."

~~

   Guzma finished the meeting he had a few hours later and was waking back to the base. He did live there, sleeping on his "throne" room. The only room that was clean there was (Y/N)'s room which was right by his own.
   "I wonder how Gladion took care of her," Guzma mumbled to himself. He knew that Gladion didn't like kids.
   Guzma headed to his room to put something down when he saw Plumeria in front of (Y/N)'s room with a camera.
   "Plumeria?" He questioned her.
   Plumeria put a finger up to her mouth, telling him to be quiet. Guzma gave a confused look and looked into the room. His eyes widened.
   Gladion was fast asleep in (Y/N) bed with (Y/N) on his chest. Darkness was curled up at their feet, and Wendy was curled up by their side. Oh, Gladion was not going to hear the end of this.