Chapter 16

After the shock left her, (Y/N) turned and ran off somewhere. Dark was about to run after her before a hand was place on his back. He looked up to see Giovanni, kneeling down with his hand on his back.

"That was a lot for her to take in," Giovanni said. "Let her have some time to calm down."

Dark nodded and sat down. He sighed slightly. "I told her about you and her mother before. Not to long ago actually."

"How much have you told her?" Giovanni asked as he stood up.

"About the experiments. You're fight with her mother." Dark thought about it. "I can't remember anything else... I should have told her about her brother. I totally forgot."

Giovanni chuckled. "I'll tell her next that I see her. I'm sure that will be soon."

He turned to see a girl behind him. She had a Team Rocket Uniform on. Her hair was waist long and brown. Her framed eyes were yellow.

"Stella, will you check on her? I think it would be better if someone that she doesn't know checks her," Giovanni asked the grunt.

"Yes, sir," The grunt said before heading off to find the girl. Dark looked at the grunt as she left.

"She seems nice. Nothing like other grunts. She's also younger," Dark smiled. "She reminds of the Team Skull grunts."

"Team Skull?" Giovanni looked at the Pokemon.

"Yeah. After she...(Name) died by falling off a cliff, baby (Y/N) was found by one of the admins of Team Skull. The leader, Guzma, came and adopted her," Dark said. "Her first word was actually 'Dadda' as she was pointing at Guzma."

Giovanni smiled at that a little. "I'm glad that she had a good life."

.

.

.

"Hello!" Stella called out to the (H/C) haired girl.

(Y/N) looked up at the girl. She looked about her age. Maybe a little older.

"I'm Stella," The girl said as she held a hand out.

"(Y/N)...Gio...Dad...whatever I should call him sent you, didn't he?" The girl asked.

"Yeah," Stella said as she sat down by her. "Why don't we just act like that didn't happen? Like we're..."

"Friends?" (Y/N) asked. "I'd like that!" She smiled at the girl.

~~

(Sorry for leaving you off at a cliffhanger last time. So I had an idea for a filler chapter. Stella and Reader trying on each other's costumes. Reader wearing a Team Rocket Outfit, and Stella wearing a Team Skull outfit. What do you think? Also, in the picture, just pretend that there's an R on the outfit.)