Chapter 13

(Y/N) sighed and grabbed a stick, throwing it as hard as she could. She sat down and took out her camera, looking at all the pictures. She left something being put down at her feet. She looked down to see the stick. She blinked and tilted her head. She looked up and dropped her camera. Her mouth opened wide.

"Oh...my...Arceus..." (Y/N) said.

There was a dog like Pokemon standing there. She quickly grabbed her camera and started talking pictures of the Pokemon. The Pokemon tilted its head. It was a Zygarde in its 10% form.

(Y/N) tilted her head and stood up. "Thank you," she said before turning to walk away. Zygarde bit her shirt and tugged on it. She looked at it.

"What's up?" She asked as she started petting its head. It walked over and pressed a Pokeball that was on her waist. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as the Pokemon went inside the Pokeball. "You want to come?" (Y/N) laughed a little. "Okay. Um... you need a name... let's see... what about... um... Zen!" The Pokeball wiggled as an agreement.

She started walking back to the hotel with a smile on my face. (Y/N) walked into the room to see that only Dark and Meowth only were there. She giggled as she saw the two were fast asleep on each other. She picked up her camera and took a picture of both of them. (Y/N) took let out all her Pokemon but her newest one.

"(Y/N)?" The girl looked over to see that Dark was awake. "You seem happy. What's up?"

(Y/N) giggled. "I got a picture of the rare Pokemon. It also became the last member of my Pokemon team."

"You did?" Dark sat up, making sure the Meowth didn't wake up. "What was it?"

She sat on the bed and looked down at the two Pokemon. (Y/N) giggled and kicked her feet a little. "One of the three Zygardes!"

"What?" Darkness' eyes opened wide. "Which one? 10, 50, or 100?"

"10!" (Y/N) said as she held up all of her fingers.

"That's awesome!" Dark said before his happy face dropped. He pressed his lips together and looked down at the floor.

"Dark? What's up?" (Y/N) asked as she tilted her head.

"Are we leaving?" Dark asked. "Are we going back to Alola?"

(Y/N) stared at the Pokemon. "I'm not sure... I love it here, but I also love Alola." She pushed her haired back. "I'll have to think about it."

Dark nodded. "I...I don't want to leave."

"I don't either, but I'm still not sure," (Y/N) smiled at him.

.

.

.

(Y/N) was walking in a route, trying to find a place that to show all my Pokemon my new Pokemon. Dark was walking beside me.

She stopped and looked around. Darkness looked at me and tilted his head. She shook her head and started walking again.

"I just thought that heard something. It must have been nothing," (Y/N) said.

"Are you sure?" Dark asked her.

"Yes, I'm sure," (Y/N) smiled at her Pokemon. "I'm sure...I hope." The last part I said was quiet so that Dark wouldn't worry.

.

.

.

"Was that the girl?" A man asked.

"Yes, that's her," A woman beside him said.

"She seems strong," The man mumbled, but he also thought, 'Is that who I think it is?'

~~

(Who do you think the guy is?)