Chapter 4

Plumeria, or as (Y/N) called her Plum, held the small girl to her chest. She hums as the girl was fast asleep.
   "Plum..."
   Plumeria sat on (Y/N)'s bed. "It's okay."
   "I don't like the storm..." the young girl said as she clung into her crop top with her head on the older woman's chest.
   Plumeria kissed her head. "It's okay, sweetie. You're father will be here soon so don't worry."
   (Y/N) goes to the ground and nodded. "Where's Dark and Wendy?"
   "I think they're sleeping somewhere else," Plumeria said. "Why don't er look for them?"
   The girl nodded and took the older woman's hand. Plumeria started walking with the small girl and was still humming. The humming kept the younger girl calm.
   "Dark? Wendy?" (Y/N) called out. She looked very tired.
   Plumeria picked her up. "Go to sleep. I'll fine them."
   The child nodded and closed her eyes. Soon she forgot about her worries.
.
.
.
   Guzma got back. He hand to make it up to his daughter since he's been gone alone. He saw Darkness and Wendy outside so he picked them up and walked in.
   "I see you found them," he heard Plumeria said.
   When he looked at her, Guzma saw his small daughter fast asleep in Plumeria's arms. She was the only person who was a mother figure to her.
   "I didn't think that she would sleep because of the story," Guzma said as they headed to her room.
   "It was hard, and she wouldn't let me put her down. I still think it was worth it."
   "Gladion would have been able to put her to sleep easily," Plumeria laughed at what Guzma said.
   Gladion had finally gotten closer to (Y/N). They all might not look or be alike in anyway, but to them as well as the grunts, this was their family. This
One girl is what brought them all together. Though her mother died, she will always have someone to look after her.

(Sorry for the shorter chapter. If you have any ideas for this story, please tell me.)