Chapter 21

"(Y/N), someone is knocking on the door," Zen said as he tugged on the girl's shirt.

"Huh? Oh," (Y/N) looked over at him before going the living room and opened the door.

The girl looked at the older boy in front of her. He had shoulder length red hair and silver eyes. He wore dark clothing. He stared straight at the young girl with his hands in his pockets.

"May I help you?" (Y/N) asked as she looked up at him.

The boy crossed his arms as he looked at her. "Are you (Y/N)?"

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

"Are you the girl that Dad told me about?" The boy asked.

"Who. Are. You? I cannot answer anything unless you tell me who you are," (Y/N) said.

"My name is Silver," The boy said. "Are you my sister?"

"Sis...ter?"

Dark walked in and looked at them. "That's Silver..."

Silver looked over at the Pokemon as Dark sat down by (Y/N)'s feet.

"Would you like to come in?"

"Yeah."

(Y/N) let Silver come in and closed the door behind him. Silver sat down on the couch and crossed his arms. (Y/N) sat beside him.

"That depressed looking guy told me that you were planning on moving," Silver said as he looked at her. "Where?"

"...I'm moving to Kanto," (Y/N) said.

"Kanto?" Silver looked at her. He then nodded. "Where in Kanto?"

"Probably Saffron City," (Y/N) said. "Where do you live?"

"In Johto, the region by Kanto," Silver explained. "It's getting late... Can we hang out tomorrow?"

"Sure," (Y/N) nodded before Silver left.