Chapter 14

(I changed the name a little of this story. It's now Young Thug(Pokemon Various x Child/Teen!Reader.)

(Y/N) stopped and looked up the sky. It was starting to rain. She blinked before she saw a cave close by. She started walking and sat down a little farther away from the entrance. Dark curled up by her side. 

"I hope this stops soon," Dark said as (Y/N) slowly pet the Pokemon's head. 

"I agree," She said.

"I don't like the rain," Darkness said. "It's also getting late."

"I know," (Y/N) yawned and laid down, placing her head on Dark's stomach. Dark licked her cheek.

"Sleep. You're still growing so you need to sleep," Dark tells her.

"Sure, whatever, Mom," (Y/N) giggled before falling asleep.

~~

A man in a suit with black hair and eyes stood in front of a woman with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. An Alolan Meowth laid on the ground next to the baby in a basket.

"You did what?!" The man snapped.

"You heard me! I'm not saying that again!" The woman said.

"(Name), listen to me!"

"No!" The woman said as she returned the Pokemon. She picked up the baby. "I'm leaving, and I'm taking (Y/N)."

The man didn't want to lose another child, but he could only watch as the woman he loved, yes loved, took the baby that he loves already.

~~

(Y/N) woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around to see that she was still in the cave. She looked to see that Dark was still fast asleep. She stood up and looked out the cave. The rain stopped. She walked outside and looked around.

"What that man the father that Dark told me about?" (Y/N) mumbled as she leaned on the cave's side.

She heard a snapping sound. (Y/N) turned to see a name standing there. A man that looked just like the dream.

~~

(Short chapter, sorry. Again, who do you think the man is?)