Chapter 2

Guzma saw (Y/N) with her Meowth. They were playing in the grass with a grunt watching them. (Y/N) claimed Guzma as her father five years ago. She's been the most adorable member since then.
Guzma smiled as the Meowth, which is named Darkness, pounce on (Y/N) and stared licking her face. Darkness is an Alolan Meowth but was chubbier than most.
"Boss, don't you have to leave soon?" A grunt asked him.
"I was just letting (Y/N) and Dark get some energy out," Guzma said before going over to the duo.
(Y/N) looked up and held her arms up. Guzma picked up the five year old. She giggled at him.
"Come on, (Y/N). We need to go some where," Guzma said.

~~

They were at Malie Garden. (Y/N) and Darkness followed behind Guzma as he walked up to the Professor. She looked around to see three people behind the Professor. Two boys and one girl. The boys had their hands on their pokeballs.
(Y/N) tugged on her father's pants, making the other four recognizing that she was there. She wore baggy pants and a very small skull tank with a Team skull necklace. The only thing that doesn't make her look like a small Team Skull grunt is her (Color) bow in her hair. The girl pointed at the two boys.
Guzma, ruffling her hair? Said, "I'll be fine, kiddo."
"Who are you?" The boy with darker skin asked.
"It's your boy, Guzma!-" Darkness gave a sigh "-Shut it, Dark."
"The kid and Pokèmon are?" The girl asked.
"I'm (Y/N)!" The girl said. "This is Darkness."
"Meow!" Darkness jumped up.
In the end, Guzma got in a battle and lost. He stormed off...the wrong way.
"Dad...there's no exit that way," (Y/N) called out.
"I knew that," Guzma said before going the other way, this time (Y/N) and Darkness followed him.
"Dad, can we get some Poke beans before going home?" (Y/N) asked.
"Sure, kid." Guzma looked down at her with a smile.

~~

"The leader of Team Skull has a kid..." Sun said, sitting down with Lillie, Hau, and Professor Kukui.
"She seemed happy," Kukui said.
"So does her Pokèmon," Lillie said. "Even if it does look s little overweight."
Hau agreed. "But why did he bring her?"
"Not, sure," Sun shrugged.

~~

Guzma sighed as he watched Darkness eat. (Y/N) was fast asleep in his lap. He lost to a kid! How did he do that?
"Dad," (Y/N) looked up. "Who were they?"
"Just se kids getting in out way," Guzma told the small girl. "Go back to sleep."

~~

A few weeks later, (Y/N) was with Darkness as her father talked to this blonde woman, who (Y/N) did not like. Darkness looked over at his owner.
"(Y/N)." (Y/N) looked over at Darkness. She was born with the ability to talk and understand Pokèmon*. "I have a bad feeling about this woman. She's just using Guzma."
(Y/N) nodded before she heard a rustling. A clown, seal-like Pokèmon came out and jumped on (Y/N)'s lap.
"Pop!" The small Pokèmon said.
"(Y/N)?" Guzma walked over. (Y/N) looked up. "A Popplio?"
Guzma kneeled down and pet the water type's head.
"Can I stay with you?" The Popplio asked, only heard by Darkness and (Y/N).
"Can I keep it?" (Y/N) asked.
"Why not?" Guzma picked up the two and started walking with Darkness on his head. "Are you going to name her?"
"I'm Wendy!" The Popplio said.
"Wendy," (Y/N) repeated.
"Wendy it is then," Guzma smiled. "You're going to have a full time by the time your eleven if you keep this up," he chuckled.
The two Pokèmon and the kid smiled at each other and laughed.

* I'm making the Reader be a Viridian Trainer from the Manga. Which means they can understand Pokèmon.