Chapter 12

(Y/N) hummed as she walked around a few routes that were around Lumiose with her camera ready. Darkness walked beside his owner. He put a hand on the girl's leg when he saw two people that he has seen before.

(Y/N) looked down at her partner before looking where he was looking. It was Edo and Uno. The two saw her, well, more like Uno saw (Y/N) and poked Edo.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Edo waved over at her.

"Hey," She said and walked over with Dark at her heels.

"Hey, can we have a battle?" Edo asked.

"Sure! We can do five on five."

"Five?" Dark looked up at (Y/N). Did she get a Pokemon that Darkness didn't know about?

"Okay!"

Uno giggled as the two walk any from each other to give the Pokemon dome room to fight.

"Prisilla!" Edo called out and let his Pokemon out. The Leafeon came out and landed on the round.

"Riley!" (Y/N) called out as Riley landed in front of her.

"Okay!" The two Pokemon said as the same time.

"Razor leaf!" Edo said.

"Aura Sphere!" (Y/N) called out.

The two Pokemon let out their attacks, and the two attacks hit each other, making dust.

"Now, quick attack!" (Y/N) call out.

Riley ran into the dust. Prisilla came out of the dust, and landed on the ground. She got up then used Leaf Blade without anyone tell her to. Riley took a direct hit, but then used Counter. The two jumped away from each other and both used Quick Attack. They both fell to the ground.

"Return!" Edo called out. "Spitfire!" His older Charmander, now Charmeleon, came out.

"Wendy!" (Y/N) called out, releasing Wendy out.

"Oh, a fight?" Wendy ask before smiling. "Okay!"

"Slash!" Edo called out.

Wendy tried to dodge but still hit by the Slash. She turned to the fire type before opening her mouth, using Bubble Beam. It was a direct hit, KO'ing the fire type.

"Spark!" Edo called out after he returned the Pokemon. A Jolteon came out. "Thunder!"

This knocked Wendy out. (Y/N) returned the Pokemon and let out her new Eevee. Eevee looked around before looking at the Jolteon.

"Swift!" (Y/N) yelled before her Pokemon opened her mouth and hit the Jolteon with the stars.

"Thunder Fang!"

"Bite!"

Both trainers said before the Pokemon ran to each other and bit each other. Rosie was knocked out, but Jolteon was low on health.

"Return. Dark, go," (Y/N) said before Darkness ran in front of his owner. "Fake out."

Dark hit the Pokemon with its two paws, making Spark flick. Then Dark opened his mouth and a Dark Pulse came out. It knocked the Pokemon out.

"Return, and go, Cifer!" The once Sandshrew was now a Sandslash. "Fury Cutter!"

Dark got hit by Sandslash's bug type attack, but held on long enough to get a swift then Dark Pulse on the Ground type. Cifer used Fury Cutter again, knocking out the Dark Type.

(Y/N) quick got her Pokemon then put it by her side. She got out one more Pokeball. She clicked the middle and let out another Pokemon. It was a Banette.