Chapter 20

(Y/N) hummed as she got back to Po Town. Since Team Skull left Po Town, more people moved in, and it stopped raining all the time. Dark followed his own back to their home.

(Y/N) opened the door to their home and closed the door, locking it. She stretched as she looked around.

"It;s good to be home!" (Y/N) said as she grabbed her Pokeballs. She let out all her Pokemon.

Wendy looked around. "Oh! We're home!" She said.

"This is an Alolan home," Riley mumbled at he looked around. "What town are we in?"

"Po Town!" The three that lived here first said.

"Daddy! Will you show me around the house?" Rosie asked as she put her smaller paws on Dark's side.

Dark nosed Rosie and rubbed her slightly. "Of course, hun."

"Thank you, Daddy!" Rosie smiled up at him.

"It's so big!" Molly said. "Don;t you agree, Zen?"

Zen looked around and nodded. "Yeah, it is big. I like it though."

Molly nodded. "I agree!"

There was a knock on the door. (Y/N) unlocked the door and opened it. She smiled at the man in front of her.

"Hello, Mr. Nanu!" She said.

"I thought I saw you earlier so I wanted to see if you were home. Did you get the picture?" Nanu asked.

"Even better! I caught it!" (Y/N) said. "More like, he poked the Pokeball and came with me." She giggled.

"Is that so?"

"I have my full team now!" (Y/N) said.

"(Y/N), who's that?" Molly asked as she tugged on (Y/N)'s shirt.

"Who's this?" Nanu asked as he looked at the Pokemon.

"This is Molly!" (Y/N) said as she picked up the Bannette.

"Hi."

"She said hi," (Y/N) smiled.

"What's the rest of your team?" Nanu asked.

(Y/N) let him in. "The Eevee is Rosie. Riley is the Lucario, and that's Zen!"

"Isn't that a legendary?" Nanu asked.

"Yup! That was the rare Pokemon!"

Nanu and (Y/N) talked a little more before he left. (Y/N) locked the door again, and laid down on the couch. She was fast asleep in seconds.

~~

(Last one for this week! Next time I will do this will be at 15K.)