Chapter 10

(Y/N) was up early because she couldn't sleep after hearing what Darkness said. She held the egg to her chest as she walked down the street with her feet making a sound each time she made a step. She only saw a person once every now and then. 

"Finally, we're in Lumiose," (Y/N) whispered to herself and the egg in her arms.

"Will you now run away again this time, kiddo?" The teen stopped and looked behind her at the person who was talking.

"Dad..." The girl said as she looked up at Gumza. His appearance hadn't changed at all. His hair was only a little more tame.

Gumza walked over and stood in front of her. He could tell that his daughter was trying her hardest not to cry. He gave a small smile.

"I'm so sorry," Gumza said the first thing that came into his head.

(Y/N) pressed her lips together as she looked up at him. She felt anger inside her again. She made two fist. She would have punched him if the egg wasn't in her arms.

"Shut up..." she said as she looked down.

"What?" Gumza looked at the small girl.

"I said shut up!" The young girl said as she looked back at him. "I don't understand why I agreed to talk to you again! You just left me with Plumeria!"

Gumza backed up and stared at her. She changed so much. The Sweet and quiet girl that he helped raised was no more.

"(Y/N), please...listen to me," Gumza whispered. "I didn't...I didn't want to leave you."

"Then why did you? Is it because you didn't want to be found? Then why didn't you bring me if that true?! Or did you really now care?!" (Y/N) snapped as she looked at older man.

Gumza backed away again as he stared at her. His eyes widened once he saw tear in her eyes. He quickly moved forward and threw his arms around her smaller form.

"Please...please, kiddo. Please give me another chance. (Y/N), I love you so much. I miss you so much. Please give me another chance," Gumza said as (Y/N) blinked and stared forward.

She gave a small sob that came out of her month. She put her face in her father's neck. She would have wrapped her arms around him, but she was protective of her egg.

"Don't leave me again, and I will," (Y/N) said as Gumza nodded and pulled her closer.

"Don't worry. I will," Gumza said.

"Dad..."

"Yes?" Gumza looked at her.

"Who was the woman you were when I first saw?" (Y/N) asked as she pulled back and wiped her eyes with one hand.

"She's part of the Kalos Elite Four. She also my girlfriend," Gumza explained.

"I want to meet her!" (Y/N) said as she looked up at him.

Gumza blinked before smiling at her. "Maybe some other time." He chuckled. "How's Darkness and Wendy?"

"Darkness evolved! As did Wendy, but she only in her second form!" The girl said as she jumped a little.

Gumza chuckled and ruffled her hair. "That's good. I need to get going. We can meet up some other time."

"I'm going to be in Lumiose for a while," (Y/N) said before waving at Gumza.

.
.
.

"Where were you?" Darkness asked as he looked up at his owner. Everyone else was out of the time. He had food crumbs all over his mouth.

The teen put the egg on a pillow and picked Dark up. She sat down and placed the Pokèmon on her lap. A smile came up on her mouth.

"I met up with Dad," the girl smiled as she hugged him, cleaning up the Pokèmon's mouth/snout. "I forgave him. So...what's up with you?"

"What?"

"Do you like Meowth?" (Y/N) teased.

Dark slammed his head into the girl's stomach. "S-shut up!"

The small girl giggled.

.
.
.

What's that noise? Why is it so dark?

~~

(Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I haven't been able to think of anything. If you have any ideas, please request on how I sound go on with this story. )