Welcome to the Rodeo

Pov: Jesse McCree
{Hello everyone!!! This is my first book that got published! If there is any mistakes comment on the part and I'll fix it, if you like it then thanks ^^}~

Great! It's my first day starting training as a overwatch hero! All these people look interesting. From the country, these people look out of wack, they have these gadgets and machines stuck to their heads and back. They look like robots... wait never mind they are robots. I scratch my head confused why they were here. I look over at this girl with blonde hair, so I decided to walk over and introduce myself.

I walked over to the beautiful blonde.
"Hello m'lady, I'm Jesse. Jesse McCree." I take my cowboy hat off to show some kindness. She looks at me smiling. Oh gosh, she looksd darn tootin' fine with her locks. She spoke finally "Oh hello Jesse. I'm Angela Ziegler. Her voice was sweet and she was twice as more kind then my mama. "So... Angelia." Do you have any idea what to do with these darn robots?" I asked politely. She shrugged, she was holding a long staff, it didn't look like a gun, nor a spear. But I shouldn't doubt a young lady like her.
She replied, "I'm guessing we wait for an introduction." Angela and I looked around. Nobody looked like they had any idea what to do.

I crossed my arms leaning against the wall, smoking my cigar. I seen a man in his late 40's? And he was walking towards a stage, he looked serious. He looked like he seen enough. But ya guessed, I followed him a few meters away. I slipped my hands in my pocket, acting casual. Many people started to follow, I think they got a hint it was starting soon.

A man spoke, I couldn't tell who he was but he spoke after clearing his throat "Welcome, to your first day in Overwatch. You are here to lend your hearts to many places of the world. No matter what the enemies are, we shall come back heroes." His sentence was short- but strong. Everyone was clapping. I wasn't, I thought what the bandits did to my father. Tied him up and beat him till he couldn't stand up no more. I seen a few people cry because you could till they would t see their family again.
After the short instructions, a man. Same age as me, ran in the crowd and asked me in his odd accent "I'm late. What are we supposed to do?" He finally catched his breath. "We are training our aim and weapons on those robots over there." I pointed at the robots. He nodded and ran with his bow on his back. I wondered if he be able to take down one of those.

I walked over, one of the last that entered the arena. I took out my gun, walking over to the practice range. Many people were there, shooting with their guns and small knives. I was just in luck to see a spot for me. I stopped there loadin' my gun.
Everyone looked at me like I was knowing what to do. I was finished loadin' and I quickly shot the target in the core. My cigar was almost out, so I put it out on the wall. A small girl with a gun looked at me, so I looked at her. "Welcome to the Rodeo." I tipped my hat in.