Come Back

Pov: Jesse McCree

I would never think we would fight on the first day. But it's not like looking into the future. They had put us into the van, apparently Zarya got hit to. And the others were coming. "Zarya." She looked at me, her pink hair was short and spiky. Her vest had cuts on it and one big scratch on her cheek. "That damn sniper got me, she's up there watching us." I looked at Hanzo who was quiet staring at the ground. "Ummm, you alright?" He didn't answer me. I'm guessing he got hit easily. Our hair was standing up from the gazers, and he was cut up alright. Darn. We couldn't be beaten that easily! "DARN!" I'd yell. Hanzo and Zarya looked at me. "We are Overwatch heroes! We can't be beaten by this sucker!" I'd try to pull my hands free, I looked for something sharp. "Fuck... " Zarya looked at me, she started to try to. Hanzo didn't move, then finally pulled a dagger out of his pocket by wiggling it out. "I took it while we were being tazored." I smiled at him, "Your darn' smart for a man like you!" He'd blush a bit. Then pick it up with his teeth and cut off the tape on Zarya. She wiggled her fingers. "Good job Hanzo." He was so smart, but yet handsome. He already cut the tape off me and Zarya helped him. We were ready for another fight. Till two men got into the van. "Man, its funny how he struggled from Reapers grip." He chuckled. "It's a bummer that Reaper couldn't take in the stress anymore.." my heart skipped a beat. Donny... Kyle.... they died. Donny was supposed to meet his family. "Donny.." is whisper under my breath. They were younger than me, they were so nice to us.
We all his our hands behind our back like we were tied up still, we didn't know what to do anymore. Call in the others? No. we could get out.
"Hey losers, who's this?" He'd flip up a picture of my mama. "GIVE THAT BACK!" I'd say inching closer to them. "Oh. Is this your mommy?" He'd mock me over and over for 15 minutes. They started to drive the van. Hanzo was meditating across from me. I didn't believe in all that junk. I believed that god was god and nothing to it. I'd sigh, taking a deep breath before going to sleep.
It has already been a half an hour till we arrived. "Ok losers we are getting out." Me and the others looked at each other in shock. We were untied. If they found out we were going to die. Hanzo had idea, I could tell by his expression. They opened the back door, Hanzo grabbed one of them and pulled him inside. I followed what Hanzo did and grabbed the other guy by the collar on his shirt and pulled him in the van. Zarya grabbed ahold of him in a headlock, while I closed the van doors. "Listen up short motherfucker. You guys better calm the fuck down before we fuck you up." He'd grab Hanzo's shirt and pull him into a staring contest. Hanzo immediately frowned in anger. I've never seen him like this, "Where are our weapons?" I'd say to one of them. "Why should I tell you?!" He wiggles under Zarya's grip, Hanzo whipped out the knife he used to set us free. He held it up to the guys neck. "FINE! They are in the other van." He held his arms up. Zarya nodded, "Time we got moving." She rolled her eyes at me. I raised a brow in respawn as she left the van slamming open the doors.
We had to lock them in without causing any more problems.
Hanzo stared at the ground, he was feeling something. But I still remanded scared. "Here ya go Arrow boy." Zarya tossed Hanzo's arrows at him. He grabbed them and slipped on the arrows. I already had my gun locked and loaded. "Aye. Reaper is still inside. We should go and call in for backup." Hanzo immediately tensed up "We shall not give up. We were trained for this." He walked inside without hesitation. I quickly followed. Zarya was behind me, and Hanzo in front.

I thought. What else could happen? I thought wrong...

{sorry I ain't puttin' any kissing or stuff yet I have a good idea on what to do XD ^^}