Suprise.

Pov: McCree

I was unconscious for most of the time. I woke up in the room with Hanzo at the end of the bed. "Darn. That hurts."  I'd grab my shoulder, it was rapped in a bandage. I realized hen my shirt was off, showing my top half. Hanzo was looking at the ground, guessing was out in space. "Hey- darlin'" he'd win his head at me and ask "are you ok?" "Yes. Why?" He had a worried expression. "You looked offaly worried for a shoulder wound." I'd ask sitting up. He stared at my abs for a sec "hello. I'm up here darlin'"  he blushed rose red, trying to hide it. "I'm s-sorry. You look p-pretty ho- strong." He'd sneak in a smirk. I thought I was going to say something about him first. But I guess wrong. "Zarya chased them out of the building." Hanzo said standing up. He gave me my shirt and vest that meant I should get ready to leave. "Got my gun?" He nodded in return, he layed it on the counter. Slipping on my shirt and buckling my vest, we left ready for battle once again. We headed down the hallway and I seen where I got shot. I held my shoulder, and followed behind Hanzo. Hanzo was in his serious mood, ready to get revenge for shooting his teammate. He already loaded his bow, same as with me I loaded my gun. "I didn't see that bullet, it came fast. Like he knew I was there." Hanzo turned his face slightly to the wall, but wasn't looking at me. He pulled out a special arrow, striking down the hall. It made a blue wave. A very gentle wave that when it hit me I didn't effect me. But my eye sight. I seen stuff through the wall, I seen a man with another. They had pistols and one had a sniper. Now I knew what I was up against, I held up my gun. I pasted Hanzo, he looked at me like I was crazy. I was doing my job. I winked at him while slowly going around the corner.  I shot one guy with the sniper, the other one got the best of me and tried to shoot me again but in the chest. I dodged the bullet. I tipped my hat in "Its high noon." I aimed at his face and shot him right through the forehead. Spinning my gun and putting back in my gun pouch.

We moved forewords, going down the grand hallway. Zarya no were to be seen. There was bullet marks along the wall, one or two bodies and a guy holding his wound panicking. Hanzo walked over to the man. "Did you see a tall ladie, very muscular, pink hair walk out?" He nodded, pointing outside. I was already investigating outside. I smoked up a cigar and stood there with my hands on my hips. "Darn fine job Zarya did here. Didn' she?" I'd say smirking. The injured man finally spoke after a short breath " She went after Reaper." He'd say coughing up more blood. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone- if I didn't take this job he would of killed my family." He started to tear up. Hanzo kneeled down on one knee, slowly placing his hand on the mans heart, putting his head down. "Is Reaper that bad?" Hanzo said looking at the man with his brown eyes. He nodded without a think. "He also has a partner with him. You can't even see her. She's probably watching us this very moment." Hanzo immediately stood up looking around. Hanzo grabbed my shoulder and pulled me inside, as soon as a bullet hit the window. "FUCK" I'd say hiding behind a table. Hanzo looked over at the man who was injured, he was already standing up, standing up to point a gun at Hanzo's head.

"Put down your weapon cowboy. Same with you shorty." We both dropped our weapons with a mad impression. "You fooled us." Hanzo said. "Fuck you." The man said to Hanzo kicked his gut. "Hanzo!" I'd say. "You shut up to. He'll be here soon. I want you to listen before I blow your fucking brains out."