Am I in love?

Pov: Hanzo

I woke up, everything was quiet. It seem like everyone was doing something of their own or talking to someone in whisper. I tucked my stand of hair behind my ear. I looked over at Jesse who was sleeping. His hat tipped over his eyes, so I could only see his nose and mouth.
Peaceful...
I ignored him for now, I didn't want anyone to guess anything.
I looked over on my right to see another Overwatch agent. "Um, excuse me? When would you guess we are getting back?" He looked at me. His brown eyes gleaming at me. "Depends.."
"Depends? Depends on what?"
"If there's a storm or if something else happens..." he voice turned dark suddenly. I nodded and then continued thinking in my head. His weird. But I shouldn't over guess on him. I played with my finger. It had a tiny cut on it. It hurt a little, I didn't know where or how I got it. It was probably from the fight.
Jesse snored a bit, it really annoyed me. After an half an hour went by and he kept snoring. Everyone woke up or got distracted.
I grabbed his hat and yelled at him, "OI. When do you learn to close your MOUTH?!" He jumped up after and looked fairly confused. "Huh-" I punched him in the shoulder. "W-what was that for?!" He frowned, clinching his shoulder with his hand. "I already told you! Shut up! Your snoring!" I told him.
"Now hold up- no one else is bothered!"
I sighed and grabbed my glabella. "Dumb ass. Look around."
Jesse looked at everyone else and shrugged. "They don't seem bothered."
I raised a brow.
"Ugh- what ever. Just don't snore. It's annoying." I leaned back in my seat, looking forwards. I heard him sigh, but I was still holding his hat. I was trying to keep it away from him, for an odd reason. Jesses hand loomed over and reached his hat. In gripped it making sure he didn't take it. "H-Hanzo... give me my hat.." he gripped his hat.
"No."
"Hanzo."
"No."
"Come on darlin."
"No."
  I wiped his hat out from his hands and held it tight in my arms away from him.
"Hanzo-" I then soon felt his chest meet the side of my head
I blushed a bit holding it tighter. He tried to pull it out of my arms.
"HANZO." He sounded serious. So I let go. I crossed my arms and looked away.
I heard Jesse murmur something that I didn't catch. Then he said.

". Tch. Your so hard to understand sometimes.."

A hat was put on my head after his words. His hat was to big for me so I feel down above my nose. I blushed.
  Jesse fixed the position of the hat so I would lay back a bit. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.
I'm in love alright. With Jesse. No one else.