Flashback Nightmare.. pt 2

I went inside Genjis room. He had tiny swords and blades of silver gun up all over. He was throwing a katana at his wall. I walked up to him and touched his shoulder, "Genji. Stop. You'r cracking the wall." He knew this was a sacred place from our fathers fathers fathers etc. Genji's green eyes were blazing of green flames. I stared him directly in the eyes. His hands were in a fist, sweating down his back.
"Let's go talk in the big hall." I'd say leaving the room partly. He stormed off behind me. I told him story's of dads empire, but he didn't seem he understood. We sat down by the sacred swords at the front. We levitated for a minute until I spoke "Brother, please you must take the Empire. Dad believes in you." He sighed in frustration. "I told you I didn't." "Brother. Take it." "NO! I said no!" He screamed at me. He stood up and went to grab the blade. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Id yell at him. "YOU FOOL DONT-" he picked up the green one. He held it, he looked powerful. "I have a secret ninja dojo in south of town." He'd say quietly. "I've killed people Hanzo, I'm wondering the same for you. Have you killed anyone?" He's ask me. Why would he say such a thing?!  Such a fool. "No." looking down he raised the blade. 'His going crazy' I thought. 'He is crazy...'
But what I thought was a mistake. I slammed up against him making the sword land beside my feet. I picked it up. "Brother. Don't." He looked at me like I was crazy. I was filled with anger. I couldn't control myself. He stood up and began to run outside. "GENJIII" I chased him and cut his back. Blood splattered all over like water drops.
He fell to the ground, he grabbed his knife out of his pocket. He threw it at my shoulder. I yelled, i never seen this much blood. It was flooding out of my shoulder. I slashed him across his chest. He choked up blood on my feet, the slimmy blood. He was protecting his face. But I seemed to get the best of him. I kept slicing his chest. Over and over. He layed there motionless, his breathing was shallow. He spoke looking at me with his full green eyes "Watashi wa anata o aishi, Brother.."  (I love you, brother)

"  (I love you, brother)