Dont Call Hanzo Short.

Pov: Hanzo Shimada

  I was looking at Jesse, I never told my feelings, maybe I had to tell it to someone sooner or later.
After telling him, I felt better but I was still sobbing like a weakling. He stepped forwards and hugged me. I almost jumped. H-he hugged me? What is he gay? Or maybe he is hugging me because his sorry?

"What-?" I'd say hugging back, while he'd responded  "Have you ever had a hug before?" He'd say letting go of me. I'd blush a bit but try to hide it. "Never since my brother died..." I'd look away.
He put his hat back on, then took out a cigar and lit it. "I'm sorry I acted like that in front of you." I said in the calmest way. He tipped his hat and said "let's get back to the room, we have trainin' tomorrow." I smirked, and followed him back to the room.

~Next morning~

The usual this morning, waking up early. After everyone ate, we were made in groups. Everyone was in groups of about 5 and were supposed to fly to different parts of the world to stay there and protect he city/country for a month. My team was Jesse, Donny, Aleksandra, Kyle, and me. I felt positive, Aleksandra looks twice as strong as us- maybe because she works out a lot. We were informed to get ready on our plane to Numbani. I heard many heroes came from there. I also heard it was great for snipers and assassins.
I looked my comrade, Donny. He was one of the ones from Numbani. He had a sniper on his back, and a load of toxic grenades.

~2 hours later after leaving overwatch~

I managed to fall asleep an hour after we left. I woke up and realized that everyone but Zarya was sleeping. I kept my thoughts to myself before Jesse woke up to a thunder strike.
I was going to chuckle but Zarya wiped her head at me and made an disgusted face like I did some thing gross.
I shrugged at her, and she looked down.

We finally arrived an hour later. It was dark. Cold. And we were all tired. I could barley see straight. Jesse walked beside me, he had his hat tipped in, smoking a cigar. I rolled my eyes.
"Your not the only one tired Cowboy."
He looked down at me with a frown. "What you talkin' about shorty?" He looked straight. I immediately lost my temper. I punched him in the arm hard enough to push him over. He strambled on the ground, "Why did you hit me?!" He adjusted his hat. "Because you called me short!" I shook my fist at him, wrinkling my nose. He smirked and got up patting me on the back roughly.
I could tell it was going to be a long month...