Pharah

Pov: Jesse

  Hanzo and I arrived at our room. We planned to go to practice. Since the 'War' was coming up soon.
Hanzo wasn't really happy, well- he didn't express it. But the thought of going in a war that could kill us, and I seen the newspaper last night. It was horrible. Millions of people are turning against Overwatch, hating on us because they think we caused this mess. We are just helping them and they go against us like someone have brought up the idea.
We never know if a village had already been ambushed by Omnics.
But anyway. I had to get my gear on.

Hanzo opened the room with a swipe of the card key. He grasped the handle and twisted, letting both of us inside.
I took off my boots and ran to my room. I got ready pretty quick, then I looked at my dresser mirror.
I had a beard coming. Maybe I should let it grow. A new look is a new start.
"Hanzo!" I called, I wanted to show him.
"Yes?" He came in with a knock.
"What would you do if I grew my beard out?" I stroked my chin.
"I don't care." He said, I already had a little beard on my chin. But this beard seem to go all the way out to my ears.
"I'll grow it." I felt the prickles against my finger tips.

"I can't see a cowboy without a beard." Hanzo joked.

"I guess your right." I looked at Hanzo. He didn't have any signs of a beard. He didn't even look like he hit puberty! He can just fit in with a group of grade sevens. "Well. I'm going to go. " Hanzo said and left straight away out the door, which left me with a full mouth of words.

I had my gear on, and I was ready to leave. But- "Where's my bandanna?" I had a bandanna, I liked wearing stuff around my neck. I don't know why. I found it on the edge of my bed. I grasped the soft red cloth. Rapping it around my neck.

  I left my room. The door clicking behind me. I walked down the hallway then  down the stairs.
I started humming a tone. I pulled out a cigar, and lit it with a match. I finally found Hanzo in a room, shooting targets. I didn't want to shoot targets, so I went over to were I seen a girl, she looked 10 years younger then me. She had a small braid in her cute bob cut. She looked like Morrisons trustful friend Ana. I'm guessing she was Pharah.

I went to introduce myself, being careful I didn't spook her. "Excuse-" I soon met the ground. I was laying on my back, facing the sky.
"Ek." I spat out some dirt.
"Learn to be careful of who you talk to."
She spoke; the calmness in her voice.
"I was only trying to say hi!" I grumbled. "Oh- sorry." She gave me a hand, asking if I wanted help up- SINCE SHE FUCKING FLIPPED ME TO THE GROUND. D:(
I took her hand, helping myself up.
"Gosh-" I flicked off dirt on my bottom.

"May I help you?" She came in words. "I'm- fine." I finished brushing off my tosh.
"You training for the battle?" I asked looking deep in her amber eyes.
She nodded, looking down swiftly, "Yes, my mother doesn't like the idea. But I've been waiting for something exciting! This is my chance to prove to her!" She bragged.

"Well, I should practice. I'm not perfect. Yet." I tipped my hat to her. Pharah smirked and waved as I left

I walked away from Pharah. She looked tired, but she was pretty strong for a teenager.

I'm still wondering. Who else will I meet? It's good to make allies before a battle. They could be like Reaper and that sniper. Turn their backs and kill us or try. Ugh. I should take a load off- thinking about his shit makes me work up; to whats not going to happen.