Plane Ride Home

Pov: Hanzo

I wanted him- I wanted him so bad! He was hot- he was handsome! Come to think of it, it wasn't long ago when we first met. We share a room. Go on missions.. I was lucky...

Everyone was on their way back to Overwatch, since it wasn't safe. The villains- Reaper and Widowmaker were hard to take on. It's like they planned it out before hand...
Jesse and I were sitting next to each other on the ride back. Zarya was talking to other people, even Angela.
Jesse was trying to sneak his hand to hold mine- I refused. Since we were in public... "What's wrong?" He would ask me, surprising me a bit. "Eh- I just hate seeing that much blood..." I would lean into his ear whispering "I just don't want to hold hands in public.."
Jesse jolted a bit back like I said something mean. He looked away from me like he wasn't talking to me in the first place. "Eh-?! Jesse! No- it's just its-" I was speechless once again. He flicked his rest and his fingers at me "no- it's fine." He rested his chin on the palm of his hand.
I looked away, sighing under my breath. I don't want to make it look like we are together.. it's awkward- it's almost weird, but I like it.

I later then had to go to he restroom. I been holding it since when Jesse woke me up to warn me about Reaper and Widowmaker. So you then guessed what I did. I stood up and left for the restroom.
I opened the door and closed it behind me, locking it. I did my business, washed my hands and looked at the mirror. I stared at my reflection for a good minute. I sighed. "I'm not cute nor am I handsome..." I flicked my stand of hair and pulled it back behind my ear. But why would he be interested in me? Who cares anyway... I should focus on what's next and never think about having a relationship. What a fool I made myself!

"Im a Shimada."

I told myself while looking at the mirror.
I heard a knocking on the door. So I opened it a bit. "Yes?"
It was Jesse... not the person I wanted to see right now. "Uh- Hanzo. You were taking a long time in here. So I worried to see what you were up to.." it got silent. I had to think what to say next, "oh- it's fine. I was fixing something." He tilted his head "ok?" I looked away. "You need the washroom?" I said politely. "No- I'm fine." His country tune soothes my frustration. I turned and left the restroom. Ignoring the fact he was watching me walk to my seat. Why am I thinking this! I love him! I told him! Why would I lie about my feeling and not say anything! I just need to think this shit over..
over.
And over.
And over.
And over.

I was sitting there next to Jesse. It got awkward between us at the washroom. I made it awkward. Zarya has seen to find some interest in looking at me and Jesse. It made it super creepy.. but I didn't bother. I put my head back and stared at the wall for a few minutes before going into a deep
Deep.
Slumber.