"Howdy there.."

McCree pov

  I was still hiding with Zarya. She kept looking at me, smirking.. do I have a crush on Hanzo? His a shimada though. We sat there long enough, and started to guess that Hanzo got killed or that he killed the sniper. I was hoping he was ok..

Later on we finally gathered our strength. Ready to head out into the fight. Zarya called for reinforcements of overwatch. "Oi, there's the troops." I said peeking out from around the corner. Zarya nodded she got up. I freaked out and tryed to pull her down. "Get down!!" I whispered. She ignored me, I urged to keep down. I didn't want to be caught again.. Zarya walked over to the group of the men. They had Hanzo. He looked dead but was probably sleeping. All the men's attention went to Zarya. One of them touched her breast by accident. She punched him in the face so hard that he fell to the ground passed out.
I ran out after her as the men seen me to. It was now 5 vs 2, villains vs heros. I jumped on a guy giving him a beatin'. Zarya on the other hand sacked a smaller guy. The others ran. We soon felt victorious. Hanzo was laying inside the van unconscious. He looked cute, his jawline, he face, he looked snug. But we knew we should get out of here before more come. We picked- I mean Zarya picked up Hanzo and carried him to a tree, were we settled.

               Hanzo's Pov

  My head hurt, I was refusing to wake, but I knew we were someplace safe. I felt warmth on my right side. I bet it was Jesse. I smelt good, he was soft. I heard him breath. Slumbering.
I opened my eyes to see I was sleeping on his shoulder. He was passed out, more like worn out. Zarya wasn't here, Jesse and I alone. I stared at him, he opened his brown eyes. His warming eyes now looking at me. I immediately pretended to sleep like I wasn't awake looking at him. "Hun. I know your awake.." I could feel him move a bit. I sat up off his shoulder, opening my eyes. I couldn't help myself! I wanted to look at his charming face!
I looked at his face blushing. I kissed his warm lips. I felt myself shake a bit before we both got more into it. Jesse broke the kiss and whispered "Howdy there." He smirked at me. I felt my face burn up. I was almost one fire. "Eh. I slipped." I explained. "No ya didn'.." he leans closer to me.
He handsome eyes staring into my soul. I like him. I love him.... is he mine?

     {time skip hour}

  Reinforcements came later. I heard Winston was on board. Winston the great scientist. He did many great things. Anyways, we were walking aboard. Ready to leave, Angela Ziegler was a doctor, so I'm guessing she was helping Jesse with his wound. I took in a big sigh. I've been tazered, beaten and even darted to sleep. I was worn out still after the nap. Zarya was talking to the pilot. I heard some words "Smoke. Black." I'm guessing she described what Reaper looked like so he could know.

I was sitting there by myself before hands slapped on my shoulders. I turned around and seen Commander Morrison. I got up and saluted, I didn't know he even came. "Hanzo, you don't have to do that." He smiled at me. I nodded and put down my arm. "You did very well... helping your teammate and even risking your life." My heart dropped as soon as he frowned at me. "I want you to go back to take a load off for a few weeks." He told me like I had no other choice.
"Yes. Thanks." I nodded in respect.

What about Jesse? I won't see him again? I felt my emotions take over again.