Cheers Love!

Pov: Hanzo

We arrived at Overwatch. Jesse and I were one of the first to leave the ship. He was always peeking down at me, I felt the most safe with him- sometimes... Jesse is the kind of man who can be strong, honest, and even loyal. But sometimes he can be- eh- outgoing, rambunctious, and a little off. But I like him like that. That what makes him Jesse.

We entered a small lounge, both of us alone. We sat down and talked for awhile before Jesse got called to Dr. Ziegler's room. I sat there alone, rethinking the day on the plane.
A horrible thought came up in my head during the process. What if he dies? What if he dies in battle? In front of me? What would I do... without him..
I shook my head, "ugh- stop thinking those things! Stop!" My eyes were shut, hands over my head.
"Stop thinking about what, love?" A voice came upon me. I looked up at this cheerful smile. Her hair all spicked up. Some freckled spat on her cheeks. "You look down. You mind if I sit here?" She asked.
I nodded. She had a warning smile that made me want to ask "What are you doing here? I thought everyone was having lunch.." She chuckled, "Poor love. Everyone's out- remember!" Oh shit. Great way to make a fool of myself. Everyone was on their trip. "Oh- right." I'd murmur.
"I'm here because I was chosen to stay behind!" She almost jumped out of her seat.
"How come your so happy?"
"I don' know. Thats how I'm always am, love!"
I'd sigh, looking down. I heard her scoot over to me a little. Then arms rapping around my chest. "Nnn-!"
"Cheers love. No need to feel depressed." She sat up looking at me with a tiny smile, "What ever your sad about- talk to someone. Or even me!"

{sorry I just wanted to say something quick.
The message I put In the story goes out to all people who suffer from depression. Your not alone. And you will think over and over "why is it me?" Or "I can't take it anymore." The smartest- brightest- wildest. And even outstanding people are the ones who hide the secrets. Please. Talk to someone and it will make you better. It helped me and I feel great.
And don't forget: "Cheers love!"}

"Uh- ok. It's just. I'm- worried!" I was trembling a bit. "My partner. I'm afraid I might lose him. In battle or what so ever. What would I do. His my best friend." My trembling stopped when I heard footsteps walk in. "Hanzo." Lena and I both looked at Angela. She was standing at the door. "Yes? Doctor?"
"I need a talk with you. Just for a sec." she noticed Lena beside me. "Oh- hello Lena" she waved before looking at me.
I stood up and walked over to her, she led me into his room. Jesse watched us come in, his arms crossed with his shirt off. He had stitches from where he got shot. "Please sit down." I nodded taking a seat. "Since your his roommate. I'm informing you that I removed the bullet from his chest. It was not shattered which is good-" Jesses deep voice interrupted her suddenly "His not my caretaker.."
Angela sighed with annoyance, "Well he is going to be for a little while. Now shush your mouth."  She was trying to say 'shut the fuck up. I'm talking.'
  I widen my eyes when she said that, and so did Jesse. "But- why does he need a caretaker?!" I almost jumped up.
"Because. I'm it sure if his gonna bleed more or if his going to take any risks that's to far." She walked over to Jesse putting more bandage around his wound.

         After we left Angela's room

"I can't believe this." Id facepalm while standing in our room. "What. It ain't my fault."
"IT IS YOUR FAULT." Is yell at him. Jesse was sitting on his bed and I was standing at the end of his bed. He had a angry expression and so did I. I didn't want to take care of him. Because I don't have patience for him, at least for now. "Don't gotta be so mean." He sighed, looking at the wall.

  I stared at him. His shirt was off showing his top half. He was laying on the bed with his hat on his chest covering his wound. "This is the worst. At least you can do shit." Jesse said taking a deep sigh.
  Fuck it. I went to him, taking his hat off his chest exposing his chest. I kissed his soft lips. I heard him moan a little, but I enjoyed it. It then turned into a hot make out session. He grabbed the back of my neck pushing me closer.
He broke the kiss and continued sucking on my neck. He slipped his hands down my hips. I looked at him "No. that part is closed for now, cowboy." I smiled.
"Ok hun."
It was getting hot, I started sweating so I sat up and took off my shirt. "Watcha doin'?" He smirked, admiring my body. "I got hot."
"I know you are..." he smiled.
"And that what just killed it." I got off him. I took an elastic from my wrist, tying up my hair. "No more?! Come on."
"You killed it. And it's getting late anyways.."
I walked over to him kissing his forehead. His mouth was open in protest. But nothing came out. I smirked and put on my pjs, I brushed my teeth and went to bed.
I heard his voice from the other room "NIGHT HONEY!"
I smiled and closed my eyes.