Chapter 16

***WARNING*** Chapter contains smut ***WARNING***

When they left the dorm Hermione heard a weird humming sound, growing stronger as they came closer to the Common Room. It was like a group of men was humming a rhythm. She looked over to Draco, finding the sound a bit intimidating. He smiled and kissed her hand.

"Stand back a bit Princess", Theo smirked, "It's time for the entrance of our Prince."

She quirked an eyebrow and let go of Draco's hand.

"Just watch", Theo whispered in her ear, pulled her back a little.

The moment Draco pushed the door open, the humming stopped and a spotlight illuminated him.

"Ladies and gentlemen", a voice announced, "The Prince has arrived!"

The room erupted in cheers and Draco gave a small bow.

"Let's get this party started!", he proclaimed, winking at the DJ.

Immediately a dance beat erupted and the spotlight disappeared. Draco held out his hand to Hermione.

"Let's get some drinks first."

Hermione saw all the tables were pushed up against the window, filled with drinks and food, making room to dance. The couches were grouped around little tables. Draco gave her a Butterbeer, spiked with a little Firewhisky.

He took her to one of the couches, observing the room. She saw Blaise dancing to her left, no less than three witches were doing their best to get his attention. Vince and Greg were trying out the food while Theo assisted the deejay.

"Would you like to dance?", Draco asked when they'd finished their drinks.

"You'll have to teach me", Hermione smiled, taking his hand.

"Just follow my lead Pet", he whispered in her ear, pulling her close.

Draco started moving to the music holding her hips.

"You have to feel it", he whispered in her ear. "Close your eyes."

She did and gradually she started swaying her hips to the beat, with a little guidance of Draco's hands. Neither of them noticed Pansy staring at them in her white angel costume.

Hermione had a great time dancing with Draco and occasionally sitting down with a drink or something to eat with him, Theo and Blaise.

After a few hours they went up to the snacks, looking for Vince and Greg. Blaise was on a couch somewhere doing Merlin knew what with the three witches from earlier.

"I'm going to the bathroom", Draco told Hermione, "You stay here with Theo. I'll be right back." He left, taking Vince and Greg with him.

Hermione chatted happily with Theo. A tall 7th year eyed her up and when Pansy whispered something in his ear, he grinned.

Suddenly he came up to Hermione and grabbed her.

"So, you're the little mudblood", he sneered, "I've heard you've got quite some talents. I think I'll take you for a ride." She struggled as he tried to pull her with him.

"You don't want to do that mate", Theo drawled, "She's Draco's. You remember our Prince, Death Eater, very possessive..."

"Sod off you fucking sissy", the guy smirked, "That little shit won't even know she was gone."

Theo shrugged and stepped to the side, revealing Draco standing behind him with Vince and Greg cracking their knuckles.

"Let her the fuck go... Now", Draco growled dangerously low.