Chapter 37

***WARNING*** Chapter contains smut ***WARNING***

Draco woke up with the sun on his face. For once, he didn't have to worry about the war, safety and other people. It felt bloody great.

"Hermione?", he called when he noticed she wasn't there anymore.

"In here!", he heard her voice call from down the corridor.

Draco dropped the sheets and padded down the light wooden floor stark naked.

"Good morning!", Hermione called cheerfully when he entered the bathroom.

His breath hitched a little when he saw her lying sprawled out in the bathtub, her hair tossed into a messy bun on top of her head.

"Very good indeed", he smiled, his voice a little raspy.

She felt a shiver running down her spine when she saw him looking and she pulled her legs up against her chest.

He took advantage of that and stepped in the tub, sitting down facing her.

For a moment they did nothing but stare in each others eyes, storm clouds meeting Firewhisky.

Draco felt like he had to say something.

"I'm glad you're here with me Hermione", he blurted. Shit, where did that come from?

She just smiled and stood up. His gaze dropped automatically to the little triangle of hair between her legs.

"We should go get breakfast", she blushed.

When she moved to get out of the tub he grabbed her foot and nuzzled his nose between her legs. She squeaked, but did nothing to stop him.

He breathed in her scent for a moment and kissed the little triangle before standing up too, like he hadn't just done that.

"You're right, we should get dressed", he said and got out of the water.

"Draco!", Hermione called and he smirked at himself in the mirror above the sink before turning around to her. Let the games begin...

Draco cocked an eyebrow at her feigning ignorance while he leaned back into the sink. The fire was swirling around in her eyes and he knew he was in for it now.

She stalked over to him and pulled his head down for a heated kiss. He moaned into her mouth as she fisted his hair and rubbed her wet naked body against his. His erection was pushing against her stomach, but when he moved to pick her up, she broke their kiss and backed away.

"Catch me if you can", she giggled and bolted for the bedroom. He grinned and followed her, calculating her next move.

"Here Pet", he called when he entered the room, but didn't spot her right away. "Come out, come out wherever you are..."

Her wet footprints led up to the bed, but he pretended not to notice as he walked around. When he reached the opposite side of the room she dashed for the door from underneath the bed.

The door slammed shut right in her face and when a Confringo hit her, she fell to the floor fully bound in ropes.

"Tsk tsk, bad girl", Draco scolded with a smirk as he twirled his wand with his fingers. Slowly he approached her, like a cat toying with his prey. "What should I do with you now..."

Hermione felt the heath running through her body and she struggled against the ropes. He sat down on the edge of the bed and used his wand to summon her over, landing her on her knees right in front of him. He loved the fight he saw in her eyes as she looked up to him.

"Look what you did to me Pet", he said, fisting his stone-hard cock. Her gaze dropped down to it and he saw the fire of lust mixing with the fight he saw earlier. Teasingly he began to move his hand up and down, wiping his thumb over the weeping head every now and then. She licked her lips as she felt the want growing inside of her. She wanted him hard and aching for her and for her alone.

"Please...", she begged, finally caving to the feeling.

"You want this?", he teased, pumping a little faster.

"Yes...", she hissed through her teeth, trying to push her bound body closer to him.

He growled low in his throat as she took his cock in her mouth, her tongue swirling over the head and probing the little slit. Gradually she took him in further, bobbing her head back and forth.

"Good girl", he groaned, "Don't stop..."

She looked up at him and grinned wickedly. Draco knew then and there that even if she was the one tied up and with his cock in her mouth, she was still in control.

In her boring days alone in his quarters, Hermione had been practicing more than just spells. She breathed in, relaxed her throat and took him in all the way. He couldn't contain himself anymore and came with a shout. She pulled back and kept her lips around his head, sucking gently until he had nothing left to give.

"Release me", she demanded, licking her lips smugly.

"Oh, I don't think so", he smirked after catching his breath. "It's time for my breakfast now. Only, I eat at the table."

He picked her up and swung her over his shoulder.

"Draco!", she gasped, "You caveman! Put me down!"

He just grinned and swatted her pretty arse as he walked down the stairs to the dining room. With a flick of his wand he tied her to the table with each leg to a table-leg, her arse resting on the edge.

A chair came flying in as he summoned it and he sat down between her legs. Teasingly he ran his finger over her dripping wet slit and put it in his mouth.

"Hmm, so good..."

Hermione whimpered and Draco knew that he was the one in control now. With one hand he parted her pussy lips and started rubbing slow circles around her clit. Enthralled he watched her reactions as he moved faster. Every time he flicked his finger over her clit instead of just circling it she moaned and her pussy clenched.

"Please...", she started begging him.

He looked up at her and saw that she couldn't really see what he was doing when he sat, being tied flat down to the table. He knew she was close, but he wasn't ready for it to be over yet. He pulled his fingers back and stood, watching her struggle against the ropes.

"Easy there Pet", he murmured, "You'll hurt yourself."

He reached out to pet her side and chuckled as she growled profanities at him, desperate for some release.

"I do love it when you swear", he said and moved closer.

The moment his cock slid through her lower lips and against her clit she moaned loudly. He did it a few more times before pushing in, going a little deeper every time until he was fully surrounded by her wet heat. At that point he held still. Without breaking eyecontact he started rubbing her clit until she trembled and came, her muscles clenching around him.

With a wave of his wand the ropes disappeared and he pulled her up.

"Are you hurt?", he asked, suddenly feeling a bit conscious about what he did.

"Nah", she murmured, "I'm fine. You forget I could have untied myself at any time."

A wave of relief came over him, he'd forgotten that indeed. As she saw his shoulders ease she pulled his head down for a kiss.

"Fuck me", she breathed.

She felt him smile against her lips and slowly he started moving until they both found their release once more.

"I'm glad to be here with you too Draco..."