Chapter 34

***WARNING*** Chapter contains smut ***WARNING***

Madgy left the dining room with a curtsy. Draco swallowed hard and looked around. Nobody was there yet, but he saw that at least ten people would attend dinner. He contemplated sitting down, but decided against it. The Dark Lord might consider it rude for someone to sit at the table before he did.

He walked over to the window and stared out into the driveway. The sun was setting, making the room appear bright red. The door clicked behind him and he spun around on his heels. His back went rigid and his face  like stone, mimicking his father's. Voldemort glided into the room, his snake Nagini slithering beside him. Draco straightened his shoulders and walked over.

"Ah, Young Malfoy", Voldemort said in his eery voice. "Back from Hogwarts I see."

"My Lord", Draco greeted, inclining his head in respect. Voldemort looked at him intently, but Draco kept his shields up and didn't allow his features to show anything but coldness.

" I look forward to seeing your results", Voldemort said, giving him a creepy smile. "Now go see your family, they've missed you terribly. Especially Rabastan kept asking me to allow him to pay you a visit."

Draco paled, but held his ground.

"Thank you My Lord, I'm sure my results won't disappoint."

Voldemort walked past him to the table. Inwardly he let out a sigh and walked over to his parents.

"Father", he greeted, " Mother. It's good to be home."

"I've missed you", his mother said, enveloping him in a hug. "I'm glad to see you're doing well."

He felt relieved to see them and allowed himself to soften a bit, even though he didn't hug her back.

"Narcissa", his father whispered urgently, "Don't embarrass him."

Narcissa ignored him and squeezed him a little tighter before letting him go.

"You must be famished", she said, " Let's sit down. "

She took his arm and walked to the table. Voldemort was already seated at the head of the table with Bellatrix to his right and Rabastan to his left. His father sat next to Bellatrix with Rodolphus across from him. Draco sat in between his parents with Theo's father across from him. The table was completed with two other men he didn't know.

Narcissa clapped her hands and three house elves came scurrying in with wine and the first course. The evening progressed excruciatingly slow. Draco made a point not to look anyone in the eye and concentrated on his plate, even though he ate very little.

It was well past midnight when The Dark Lord finally called it a night. Draco walked with his parents to see the guests out while Voldemort disappeared in his quarters.

"You were very quiet tonight Draco", Lucius remarked, raising his eyebrow. " Is your pet giving you a hard time?"

"Not at all Father", he drawled while seeing his mother's features tense at the remark, "She knows her place. It was just a long day for me."

"Of course Darling", Narcissa interfered before his father could continue, "You must be so tired. Please go to bed, we can continue this conversation tomorrow."

"Thank you Mother", he answered, giving her hand a little squeeze, "I'll take my leave. Goodnight Father."

Lucius nodded and Draco left for his room, finally back to Hermione.

Her wards came crashing down with a whoosh the moment he stepped in. Chuckling a little he looked around for her. He found her in his bed, right where she promised she would be.

And an enticing view it was. She was sleeping spread eagle on her stomach in his old Quidditch shirt, the covers bunched up under her hips so her bare arse was propped up and a book on the floor next to her.

Despite his fatigue he felt his cock spring to life. Without waking her he undressed quickly and got on the bed in between her legs. His finger traced the line of her cheeks and she awoke with a jump, landing on all fours.

"Draco...", Hermione whispered hoarsely, turning her head to him, "You're back."

He hummed in agreement and let his finger glide in between her arse cheeks. She clenched them shut when he reached her little puckered hole. He wriggled his finger a bit until she relaxed again and he continued his way down to where he longed to be.

Slowly he pushed a finger inside, enticing a little mewl from her and he gave a few pumps. When he pulled out she growled in disappointment and he traced his finger further. Suddenly he frowned, missing something.

He held her tightly and rolled onto his back, his head in between her legs.

"What did you do Pet?", he asked, casting a wandless Lumos to take a better look. Gently his fingers traced her bare lips.

"Do you like it?", she blushed.

"Hmmm...", he hummed, "It's a nice surprise. But I'll always like this part of you."

He tugged the little patch of hair she had left.

"Spread your legs a little more", he demanded.

She did as she was told and a shiver went through her body when his hot breath touched her. He grabbed her thighs, making it unable for her to move away and flicked his tongue over her clit.

He made her moan and thrash above him. He released one of her thighs and pushed his finger inside. Every few pumps he pulled out and traced up to her other hole. She clenched every time until she got used to the odd feeling of his finger there. She moaned even louder as he started pumping his fingers in, all while he kept his pinky pressed against her back entrance.

When he felt her walls tighten around his fingers he pulled off and moved behind her. Grabbing her hips firmly he pressed his cock in to her, clenching his teeth at the new deeper angle.

"Fuck", he growled, starting to pump in and out, "You feel so tight..."

She just moaned and pushed back against him. He moved faster and she felt his fingers dig into her hips. Suddenly he released her hips to grab her upper body and pull her up against his chest.

She turned her head to kiss him. Their tongues battled for dominance while Draco reached for her nipple and rolled it between his fingers. She was so close.

"Please...", Hermione begged into his mouth.

He smirked and let her fall on her hands again, pounding in harder. His pinky traced her like puckered hole again.

"Come for me Pet..."

She let out a hoarse cry and came. When he felt her clench around him he pushed his pinky in and pumped it in and out at the same pace of his cock, enticing a gasp from her. A few thrusts later he followed, grunting when he emptied himself inside of her.