Chapter 21

***WARNING*** Chapter contains smut ***WARNING***

Hermione was lying on the bed nibbling on some brownies and drinking tea as Draco finished his Transfiguration test. She hoped he got everything right this time, he was taking longer than usual to finish. But then again, he had never performed particularly well in McGonagall's class.

After almost two hours he handed her back the parchment, chewing on his lip. He wanted the reward, but more importantly, though he would never admit that out loud, he wanted to make a good impression on her.

"And?", he asked as she looked at him.

"Congratulations Draco, professor McGonagall would be proud."

He smirked and kissed her, trying to play it cool.

"Speaking of McGonagall", Theo said as he walked in, "I overheard a conversation between the Carrows. It seems Snape has come in contact with McGonagall and they're discussing the conditions of her return to the castle."

"That's wonderful news!", Hermione smiled.

"They also talked about the Weasleys", Theo continued.

"What did they say?", Hermione asked in a tensed voice. Involuntary Draco pulled her closer to him, as if he expected her to run off to the Weasleys any second.

"They're discussing the return of the youngest Weasley to Hogwarts next school year. Apparently Snape promised she could attend school safely if they proved they're not aiding Potter."

"So, Potter could be out there without Weasley?", Vince asked.

"No", Hermione said confidently. She knew her boys. "No way Ron would leave Harry all alone. They'll probably use a deception to 'prove' it, Fred and George are especially good in that kind of stuff."

"I'll try to find out", Theo promised. "I've befriended this sweet Hufflepuff girl who hangs around Longbottom a lot, maybe he knows something."

"Thanks Theo, that's really sweet. I'm going to bed, good luck on your exams tomorrow."

Hermione disappeared behind the bed curtains.

"Be careful befriending people from other houses Theo", Draco warned him.

"It's fine, I'm the nice gay guy, not an evil Death Eater", Theo shrugged.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?", Blaise smirked, eying Hermione's silhouette through the fabric of the curtains.

"Yes, I do. Stop eying her like that", Draco smirked, hitting Blaise to the back of his head.

He walked over and found Hermione sitting on the bed in nothing but his Slytherin tie.

"Ready for your reward?", she asked blushing a little as he looked her up and down.

"More than ready Pet", he answered hoarsely.

"Lay down on your back", she instructed. He did and she cast the silencing charm. He tried to grab her breast, but she slapped his hand away.

"Hands next to your head", she bossed, "And keep them there. Otherwise I'll tie them to the bed."

She saw a flash of fear in his eyes, but he swallowed and complied without protest. She took off his tie and put it in front of his eyes so he couldn't see anymore.

"I want to see you Pet", he demanded.

"Hmm...", she purred in his ear, "Maybe later. Now, don't move..."

Slowly she unbuttoned his shirt, one button at the time. She trailed little kisses across his sternum.

"Tease", he breathed, moaning as she suddenly flicked his nipple.