Chapter 33

Hermione listened at the exit door for a moment and frowned. Why hadn't Draco put up any wards as he left? She shrugged and put them up herself.

There was a long wait ahead of her and she needed to keep her mind occupied. She found a laundry basket in Draco's gigantic closet, so she decided to clear out his trunk. She put his dirty clothes in the basket, on second thought followed by her own dirty laundry, and put his clean clothes in his closet.

"Miss!", a voice suddenly called from Draco's living area.

" Madgy?", Hermione frowned when she came out of the bedroom and saw who it was, "What are you doing here?"

"Young Master ordered to brings you some dinner", she squeaked, pointing at the plate she had put on the desk in front of the middle window. " Cans I do anything else for you Miss? Young Master ordered me to helps when you needed something. "

"Thank you Madgy", Hermione smiled, "Actually, I'd like to ask you some questions."

This was the perfect opportunity to do some research for S.P.E.W. Just because there was a war going on, didn't mean that house elves rights should be forgotten!

"Yes Miss", the little elf replied, "I wills answer when I cans."

Hermione started to fire off questions about Madgy's opinion on the lives of house elves, their rights and their morals. By the end of the conversation she had to admit she might have been a little too harsh on house elf owners and especially the Malfoy family. It really seemed that Dobby had been the odd elf out and that the family hadn't known how to handle him. The elves were treated better after his departure and seemed quite happy with their home, safe for the Dark Lord and his visitors.

"I must leave now Miss", Madgy finally said, "Is there anything else I cans do?"

"Can you just take the dirty laundry please?", Hermione asked. She'd rather do it herself, but she knew she didn't have the opportunity and doing chores seemed to make Madgy happy.

"Yes Miss", Madgy answered, "Enjoy your dinner."

She disappeared with a pop, leaving Hermione alone. Hermione sighed and walked over to see what Madgy had brought. She wasn't feeling very hungry, her stomach was twisted with anxiety for Draco. She lifted the handle and saw a plate filled with fruit, nuts and cheese, finished with a glass of pumpkin juice and a bottle of water. She picked at it for a while, deciding she should eat a bit to keep her strength up, but even though it was delicious, she left most of it on the plate.

Her eyes wandered the room and stopped on the bookcase on the other side. Picking up some grapes she walked over to examine the titles up close. Most of the books were Draco's old school books and a few old reading books, undoubtedly from his youth. In between the books stood some photo frames and knickknacks like little figurines of dragons and Quidditch players.

Hermione smiled fondly when she recognised little Draco, his hair slicked back the way he used to wear it, on Platform 9 3/4 with Theo by his side. Boy he'd been an annoying little brat back then.

In the next frame Draco was a few years older and he posed in full Quidditch gear with Blaise, Vince and Greg by his side, proudly holding up the snitch. Well, that certainly wasn't taken after a Slytherin versus Gryffindor match...

Her eyes wandered over the other frames and halted on the last two. These seemed to be photo's taken last year, for Draco's initiation as a Death Eater. In the first frame she saw Draco staring into the camera, his eyes hunted and yet so powerful. In the other one he stood by his mother, who was clutching to his arm. Hermione could practically feel the fear for her son radiating off her.

The last grape slipped from her fingers and made a smudge on her shirt. She sighed and threw the grape in the bin. It would still be a good few hours before Draco would return, so she picked up her bag, searching for something to sleep in. She found nothing to her liking and wandered into Draco's closet. In one of the drawers she found his old Quidditch gear, which certainly wouldn't fit him anymore.

She pulled out his old shirt and tried it on. It was a little tight around her breasts, but it was long enough to cover her mid thigh. The fabric was made for sports, so she knew it wouldn't be too warm to sleep in.

Satisfied she took it off and draped it over her arm. She walked back into Draco's bedroom and opened the second door. In front of her lay a bathroom with a dark hardwood floor. She put the shirt on the edge of the bathtub and decided a lovely hot shower might be a good way to ease some of her tension. She put her clothes in a laundry basket and hung Draco's tie on a hook next to the mirror.

After stepping into the shower she fiddled with the tabs until the temperature was just right. She stepped under the water beam and let out a contented sigh. She tried to clear her head and slowly she felt her muscles relax under the hot water pressure.

Some time later she looked over at the clock hanging next to the door. She felt guilty when she saw she was already in the shower for half an hour, all that water wasted. Quickly she washed her hair and rinsed it out.

Next to the shower she found some gorgeous fluffy cream white towels and slowly she dried herself off, savouring the feeling of the soft fabric. She walked over to the man-sized mirror and dropped the towel wrapped around her.

Her eyes wandered over her body and she wondered what it was that Draco found so attractive about it. She looked from her toes to her head, but she couldn't figure it out. She was just a normal young woman, nothing special about her.

Her gaze landed on the patch of hair between her legs. She shifted her leg a bit and let her fingers stroke the soft curls. Maybe she should have a little surprise for Draco when he came back. Grinning to herself she took her wand from the sink next to the mirror and carefully she went to work.

When she was done she looked down again and let her hand wander. Her pussy was totally bare now, except for a small triangle on top. Draco would definitely like that. Satisfied she took the Quidditch shirt from the tub and put it on.

It would still be at least two hours before he would return. Hermione sighed and randomly picked one of the children's books from the shelf. She lay down on the bed and started to read.