Chapter 31

***WARNING*** Chapter contains smut ***WARNING***

Draco felt his lust return full force when Hermione bent over to retrieve the game. She put it on the table and attempted to sit across from him.

"Ah no no", he said grabbing her wrist, "I'll have to teach you tactics first. You sit right here."

He pulled her into his lap. She blushed when she felt his erection press against her bottom.

"Draco...", she said warningly.

"Sssh...", he interrupted, holding her around her waist. "I promise my hands won't reach under your clothes. Put up the board Pet."

Her breath hitched as he trailed little kisses across her neck, but she did as she was told.

"And now?"

His hand cupped her left breast.

"I'll start with the basics", he whispered in her ear, "And then I'll explain some of the most common strategies."

Hermione had great difficulty focusing on his words as Draco kept squeezing her breast rhythmically while his other hand trailed little circles on the inside of her wrist. By the time he was finished, he'd driven her absolutely mad and he knew it.

"Ready to play?", he asked hoarsely.

With those words her self-restraint snapped. She whirled around in his lap and opened up his pants, almost ripping them in the process. He moaned as he felt her throbbing wet pussy sink down on his cock. Holding on to his tie and shoulder she started bouncing up and down. It wasn't long before he felt her clenching around him, coming undone with a hoarse cry.

Draco pounded through her orgasm, gritting his teeth to hold back. Sex on the Hogwarts Express was a dream of his and he didn't want it to end so quickly, dangerous or not.

"One more", he demanded.

He picked her up and placed her on top of the table, pushing the chess game backwards. He pushed his fingers in his hair and pulled her in for a kiss, moving faster and faster. She moaned into his mouth with each snap of his hips. As he draped her left leg over his shoulder to get even deeper, she started to quiver. He let go of her hair and she leaned back on her elbows, looking up at him with half hooded eyes.

"Oh fuck...", she groaned, "Fuck Draco please... Please..."

He grabbed her arse to brace her and pounded even harder.

"Come for me Pet", he gritted through his teeth, trying to hold back his own orgasm as he watched her flush and pant underneath him.

She threw her head back and came with his name on her lips. With one more push he followed, releasing his load between her quivering walls. Exhausted he fell back into his seat while she still lay back on the table, trying to recover from the two very intense orgasms he'd given her in a record time.

Fascinated he watched his cum drip down on the table. Slowly he reached out and pressed his finger onto her clit, delighted when he saw her pussy clench from his actions.

Hermione pushed his fingers away.

"Draco no, really", she scolded him, "Enough already, it's too much of a risk. I can't believe you've got me to do this."

"A Malfoy always gets what he wants", he answered smugly.

"Prat", she muttered, "I'm staying out of your reach for the rest of this train ride. Clean me up, will you?"

"Yes Mistress", he grinned and leaned over.

"Not with your tongue!", she scolded, pushing his head back.