Yui

After Breakfast, Asuna chose to log onto UW, to spend some time with Yui. She entered the house and fed Nikko, immediately.

Nikko kept whining and Asuna suspected it was because, Nikko missed Kirito.

Yui appeared in the room and ran towards Asuna. "Mommy!" She gave her a big hug. "Is Daddy coming?"

"No. He is in another game. He will visit soon, okay." Asuna took Yui's hand in hers and started to lead her out of the house. "Why don't we go for a swim? We haven't been there for a while."

"Okay!" Yui cheered.

They stepped outside the house and pulled out a teleport crystal. Before she could say anything, Asuna watched in horror as Yui was shrouded in a red glowing sphere. "Yui!" She took her sword in hand and tried to slash at it, but it deflected her sword, every time.

"Mommy! I'm scared!" Yui cried.

"Yui! Listen to me! Logout! It's okay." Asuna urged.

Yui pounded on the glowing shell, that worked like a force field. "I can't! It won't let me!" She panicked. The force field around her, started to shine brighter and brighter, until it exploded like a ball of light.

Asuna covered her eyes, to prevent getting blinded. She looked back to see Yui was nowhere to be seen. "NO! YUI!" She felt the tears overcome her face and she slid to her knees. "...No... please no... Yui... come back... please..."

"Asuna! What happened?!" Leafa panicked when she came across Asuna, keeled over, crying like the end of the world.

"...she's... gone... they... took her..." Asuna continued to bawl.

"Yui?" Leafa asked in concern. She received her answer with a subtle nod.

"Then we will just have to get her back!" Liz reached her hand to Asuna.

Asuna looked up to meet Liz's gaze. "I might know someone... who can help..."

"Chrysheight." Silica piped in.

"Then go. Don't worry. We will look for her in game." Leafa assured her.

Asuna logged out, immediately.

__________________________

Asuna pulled off the AmuSphere and without considering anything else, she darted straight for the phone. She dialed Kikuoka's secure line and waited for him to answer. She felt like her heart could beat right out of her chest, with every ring.

The secretary answered the phone. "Kikuoka Seijirou's office. How can I help you today?"

Asuna remembered the code that Kikuoka informed her to speak in, if she had to call the office. "I was calling-to discuss a donation-that he was prepared to give to our-organization. He informed me to call him about the details. Can-I-please-speak-to-him?" Asuna tried so hard to gather her nerves, but was finding it rather difficult.

"I am afraid that is impossible..."

"What-do-you-mean?!" Asuna almost shrieked.

"Kikuoka is died..."

Asuna felt like her heart was going to explode. 'They were now on their own! They don't have anyone to look out for them!' She dropped the phone. 'Kazuto... Yui... Kikuoka... Who else were they going to mess with?'

"As... na? You.. ave... get outta...ere! Now! They... coming...you! As..na?!"

Asuna felt her blood pressure rise and she started to hyperventilate.

"Asuna, what's wrong?!" Vari came swiftly to Asuna's side. She took the phone in her own hand. "Hello?"

"You need to get as far away from there as possible! They are coming for you!" The secretary burst.