CHAPTER 1

○●

" Randhir kaha thee tum, raat ke teen baaj rahey hey." Sanyukta said hugging her 3 year old hubby.

" Kaam mey phas gaya tha. Anyway why are you still awake. It's too late, go and sleep. "He said freeing himself from her grip.

"Aise kaise so jati. Mere rannu ,jab tak mere haath ka khaana nahi kha leta, vusse neend nahi aati. Tum haath muh dholo, mey khaana lagati hun. " Sanyukta grinned widely.

"Mey khana khake aaya hun Sanyukta. So jao aab tum." He chipped straight, as he left for their room.

Her face fell. She looked at the food she prepared for him. All his favorites but he didn't even spare a look. She kept the food in the fridge while her stomach growled.

"Mera rannu kitna Kaam karta hey. Acha hua kuch khaliya vusne. " Sanyukta smiled admist her tears.

She stepped inside their room to she her life sleeping like a baby. She kissed his forhead tenderly wispering an "I love you. " and called it a night.

☆☆

Next Day 🌅

Randhir was the first to wake up. He opened his eyes to see her sleeping on him. He groaned in annoyance and pushed her to the other side, causing her to wake up.

"Mummy" She screamed as her hands brushed a rough surface causing it to bleed.

She got up crying like a small child holding her hands. Randhir who came back after freshening up was irritated listening to her cries, unaware of fact that she was actually hurt this time.

"Sanyukta, kitni baar kaha hey subah subah uthke aise roona nahi cahiye,dinn kharab jaata hey." A irritated randhir shouted.

"Sorry na rannu. Dekh nahi ro rahi mey. "She wiped her tears and forced a grin. Randhir left in a hurry as he was getting late for the office.

" Vusse mera roona pasand nahi. Dekh sanyu kya kar diya tu ne. Tere vajase rannu ne breakfast bhi nahi kiya. " She scolded herself trying to apply to antiseptic cream. She smiled recalling an incident in their past.

□ □

Flashback

"Rannu " A five year old Sanyukta wailed in pain as her ears where being pierced.

She caught hold of his hands tightly, her face contracted with pain. People were looking at them in awe because it was sanyukta who was in pain but the cries belonged to the five year old little soul who couldn't his chanyu in pain.

"Rannu Dekh mey nahi lo lahi aab. Tu maath lo , Ssh.." little Sanyukta tried to soothe him.

"Chanyu bahut pain hua na tujhe. Khoon bhi nikala , dekha meyne. " Randhir sniffed.

"Aare kuch nahi hua mujhe, tu ek kissi dega tho theek ho jayega. " Sanyukta smiled seeing his care.

"Sachi" His face shone brightly at her statement.

"Muchi baba" Sanyukta giggled wiping his tiny tears.

"Aapna kaan aage la zara " the little boy said blushing.

"Aare kyun?" Sanyukta asked confused.

"Aage la kaan, batata hun"

"okay" Sanyukta chipped and brought her ears closer. While randhir leaned and peaked her ears causing Sanyukta to turn red.

Their parents captured the moment in their mobile phones. While everyone present there were busy adoring the two cuties.

□ □

Randhir 's car stopped near a huge building.

☆ "Sanyukta Empires" ☆ it read.

He entered the office to be greated by his employees with lots of 'Good Mornings' and 'Have a good day sir'.

"Good morning randhir. " Parth, his best friend greated him entering his cabin, to which randhir gave a full blown smile.

"Good morning Parth." Koi kaam hey? Achanak subah subah mere cabin mey?

"Kal ka dinner ka program bahut acha tha na. Kitni masti bhi ki humne. Tho aaj hum soch rahey thee kyun na pub jaye. Bahut time hogaya, thoda daru sharu hojaye? What's say!"

"Sure. Why not." Randhir agreed immediately.

●○

** Many of them asked me to write a short story . So here I am. I can finish this in 2 weeks if I get good response. It will take about 10 - 15 chapters. please do share if you can. It is a sandhir based short story. I hope you guys like it. And do vote and comment. Eager to know your views. **