CHAPTER 3

○●

Morning appeared , Randhir woke up to see himself on the bed.

'Bed? But wasn't he at the pub! ' Randhir thought to himself.

His head was bursting with pain. He caught his head in his hands, looking for sanyukta. 'Where is she,vusse toh jaldi uthne ki aadat nahi hey' He shrugged his thoughts and got ready for his office. 

After taking a bath, randhir came out to see his clothes were not neatly ironed and kept on the bed, like the other days. He moved towards the wardrobe to see another surprise waiting for him. The wardrobe was filled with his favourite brands But her clothes were missing.  He gulped, at the sudden changes since morning.

He came to the hall to see another surprise waiting for him. There stood Sanyukta looking extremely beautiful in her formals. 'Wait! What? Formals! ' She felt his presence but ignored him and started gobbing her breakfast.  Randhir sat on the chair across her while the maid served him the breakfast.  The taste was unfamiliar. He recognised the fact that the food was not prepared by her. He felt as though something was missing but what? he couldn't comprehend .

"Why are you dressed in formals? " he finally asked the question which was running in his mind from the past 15 minutes.

"I have some work. " She replied bluntly ,her gaze still fixed on the food.

Randhir had his breakfast and left for his office where another surprise awaited him or should I say shock ?  He directly entered the conference room for the meeting. He was going to sign his dream deal today. He has been waiting for years for this moment.  He so badly wanted to share it with sanyukta. If it was three months ago, he would have tightly hugged her and taken her in his arms, running around the whole house. The meeting started, and as expected randhir won the deal.  

"Let me introduce you to our new project head, Mr. Shekawath. She will be handling this project, with her group. " the man in his fifties said,  taking him towards the lobby.

Randhir saw a group of people waiting for them . He noticed a familiar figure but shook his head immediately ,assuming it to be his  hallucinating.

"Mr. Shekawath meet our project head, Mrs.  Sanyukta. " The man introduced the lady, while randhir was shocked to react.

"Hello Mr. Shekawath " Sanyukta chipped professionally. Parth who stood beside randhir gasped at seeing sanyukta as the project head.

"Bhabhi" Parth wispered a bit too loudly for everyone to hear.

"Do you know her young man?" The man Mr. Mehra, the owner of ISA empires asked . While randhir's PA tanya came running , falling and breaking things on her way. She rushed to them huffing,  she looked like she ran in a marathon. Tanya noticed sanyukta and a smile lit up her face.

"Good morning ma'am. "She said ignoring randhir while others were quite confused by her act.

"Good morning Tanya " Sanyukta replied giving her a small smile.

"So young man, you didn't answer my question.  Do you know her? " Mr Mehra asked with a frown on his face.

"Mr. Mehra she is my wife "Randhir said calmly glaring daggers towards his wife.

"Oh wow.What a coincidence Mr. Shekawath.I must say your wife is beauty with brains. I never knew your wife is a gold medalist. " Mr Mehra said appreciating her, while everyone's jaw touched the ground. They never knew their Sir's wife was more capable then him .

Randhir was a silver medalist. He came second and everyone were in awe of him. But when they came to know their boss is getting married to sanyukta, they thought she didn't deserve a gem like him. It's true when people say, don't judge a book by its cover. She was chirpy and cracked joke's too but that didn't mean, she was dumb. Nobody respected her in his office except Tanya, not even Parth . How weird right?  he was randhir's best friend but its didn't change the fact that he was her childhood friend as well.

"And Sanyukta am impressed. In spite of being Kishore Aggarwal's daughter and Randhir's wife, you choose to make your own identity by not revealing your identity. I know you don't have to work, you are the only heir of Aggarwal Industries , which worth's much more than SS Empire  (Sanyukta Shekawath Empire). I am happy to have you in my group." He caressed her forhead in a fatherly way while the smiled widely listening to his genuine confession.

It was like a big blow to everyone present there. The staffs were ashamed of themselves. They called her a gold digger? Well Seems like they were wrong. They took  sanyukta's goodness in a wrong sense.  They thought she faked herself.  They made fun of her every now and then. But they couldn't see the innocent soul within her.

They were guilty.But randhir seemed to be in an another world. Maybe he was going to commit the biggest mistake of his life. 

●○

** So sab ka muh baand kardiya sanyu ne? How was it? What is randhir going to do? To know more keep reading - "LOOSING HER". Next will be updated tomorrow if I get a good response. Target is still the same. Do vote and leave your views in the comment box.

This chapter is dedicated to NeerajaRao ☺ **

mention a user