CHAPTER 2

○○

"Randhir " A girl wispered huskily trying to get close to him. While randhir was barely in his senses.

"Let's go somewhere else baby.  Yaha bahut shoor hey" the girl lightly kissed his chin only to be pushed by randhir.

" Stay away. I am married.  "He wispered in his half consious state shocking the girl. Who thinks about his  wife under the effect of alcohol, but he did. His eyes were closing but he kept chanting the words until he  fell into a deep sleep.

¤¤

Sanyukta was worried. Randhir is late today as well. She was getting anxious. Her heart was beating at an abnormal rate indicating something was not right. Her eyes were fixed on the door,waiting for him to return.

Soon her eyes gave up,as sleep captured her and she slept waiting for him. The sound of the door bell ring's broke her sleep. She rushed to open the door, only to see parth supporting her husband.

Randhir was slurring and uttering something which wasn't audible to her . Parth gave an apologetic look to Sanyukta before settling randhir at the sofa and leaving the house in a hurry.

Sanyukta went near him with an intension of taking him to their room and putting him to sleep. While he jerked her hands feeling her touch.

" Don't touch me" He said with bloodshot eyes.

"Randhir.." sanyukta tried to help him, while he showed his hand in response telling her to stay away.

" Par meyne kiya kya hey rannu" sanyukta repeated the same question for the untempt time in the past three months.

"Yeh... yeh kiya hey!  Humesha rannu yeh..rannu vo."he slurred.

" Sab loog mazaak udate hey mera. Botley hey meyne ek bachi se shaadi ki hey. Harr baat pey roti rehti ho. Jab bhi mujhe bahar jaana hoota hey tho humesha mujhse chipki rehti ho aur saath aane ki zid karti ho. Why are you so desperate? Kaha jaunga mey. Vapis yahi tho aaunga na . You know what! you don't suit me and my status. Vo tho mujhe tumse pyaar hogaya tha bachpan mey , tho karli meyne shaadi. I wish nahi karta.. " He spoke rudely, unaware of the destruction he has caused. His eyes closed and he drifted into deep slumber.

Sanyukta stood numb. Her face was blank devoid of any expression.  She recollected his words, her earth slipped, and she sat down with a thud. She looked at their photo frame, seated at the stand. Her eyes ditched her as fresh set of tears escaped from the corner of her eyes. She closed her eyes, remembering one of their past encounter.

Flashback

□ □

"Rannu chod vusse, maar jayega vo" A beautiful girl in her eighteens said trying to free her best friend cum boyfriend's grip from the poor boy.

"Marne de, I don't care. How dare he! Mere Sanyu ki insult karega! How dare you call her a desperate. She is my girlfriend, mujhse bahut pyaar karti hey samjha.  She is not desperate. You know what,  am proud of her. Vo jaisi bhi hey, meri hey.Aur bahut loyal hey. Teri girlfriend Trisha jaisi nahi, jo apne he boyfriend ke best friend ke piche paddi hey. Kal tak tu mera best friend tha, lekin aaj se tu koi nahi lagta mera . Mujhe aisa dosth nahi cahiye, jiske vaja se mey apne sanyu se durr ho jaun. Go ! Just get lost from here." And the boy ran for his life.

"Rannu, shaant." Sanyukta hugged him immediately, placing a kiss on his forehead. While randhir relaxed breathing her scent. Only she could handle him and his anger issues.

"Rannu, yaha dekh meri taraf. . Kyun karta hey tu aisa. Dekh tere muh se bhi khoon nikal raha hey " Sanyukta said calmly cleaning the blood.

" Vo tumhari insult kar raha tha, tho mey kya dekhte rehta! "

"Etna pyaar karta hey mujhse. " She caressed his hairs lovingly.

"Haan. Sabse Zyaada." He said joining their forehead in the process.

"Kabhi mujhse bore hogaya tho? Tujhe shaadi ke baad mujhpar sharam tho nahi aayegi na. "She asked with an unknown fear.

"Kabhi nahi!  Jaan hey tu meri.  I can never be ashamed of you. " He said peppering light kisses on her whole face and tikling her waist.

"Haha..rannu, gudhgudi ho rahi hey." her giggles ecoed the campus making him feel alive.

□ □

" He is ashamed of me" her wails became louder with time. She slept on the floor shivering, tired from all the crying.

●●

** As promised here I am, with the second chapter of loosing her.  Thank you for supporting this story. Do comment and vote. Waiting to know what you think of it. Next chapter after 40+ votes.  I don't mind even if I don't get much votes but views does matter.  **