CHAPTER 12

●○

Randhir and Raveesh separated their ways.  Their goal was the same ; To find where is sanyukta and who was helping her stay hidden.  Raveesh with the notion that he will find a clue in the hospital and Randhir with confidence that he will get the truth out of vidushi.

Here at shekawath mansion , vidushi  was busy talking to sanyukta.  It was a routine now. To talk to her best friend whenever Randhir left. She couldn't risk randhir knowing where sanyukta is. Though vidushi couldn't hear what randhir and the detective spoke. Something in her told that they would meet. As soon as randhir exited the place. Vidushi called sanyukta📞....☎

□ □

" Bol vidushi "  Came her sleepy voice.

"Tu so rahi hey! Madam dupahar ke 2 baj rahey hey. " Vidushi chipped.  Oh her friend was crazy. But she loved her either way.

"Hmm" sanyukta hummed. Well what can she do. Poor sanyukta. Aryan was not well and there was no one at home to take care of him. Well seems that he had eaten 'biryani' outside and was suffering from nausea and stomach ache.The food caused a taste aversion and now he was her patient! Sanyukta narrated the incident to vidushi who face palmed listening to another of aryan's adventures.

" Fucking great!  I thought he was supposed to take care of you. But this boy!" Vidushi said cursing.

"Language  vidushi" Sanyukta said warning her, while vidushi pouted at the other side.

"Aare when did I cuss. I know my best friend don't like my cussing. " She said buttering sanyukta.

"Bus kar.  I know you better than anyone else.  I wonder how parth tolerates you."

"Acha baba. You caught me. I won't cuss again. Now tell me where did uncle and aunty go?" Vidushi asked looking towards the door to confirm she was alone.

" Vo Mom Dad ko humne trip par bhej diya hey." Sanyukta said smiling.

"Trip. Oh my goddd. . Uncle aunty kitne romantic hey." Vidushi chipped dreamily.

"Parth bhi tho tujhe trips par le jaata hey." Chuckled sanyukta.

"Huhh! Konse trip. Pichli baar trip ka naam lekar vaishnu devi le gaya. Aur vusse pehle kanpur, apne bua ke ghar. Romance ka A B C D bhi nahi aata vusse." Vidushi complained.

" Come on vidhu,  parth etna bhi bura nahi hey. Aur kya baat hey? Tu ne etni jaldi call kardiya aaj. All Okay? " asked a worried sanyukta.

" Oh shit! Jo bolne phone kiya, Vo tho bola he nahi meyne. Dekh teri vajase distract hogayi mey bhi. " Vidushi said smacking her own head.

"Baat kya hey?" Sanyukta was confused now.

" Sanyu mujhe lagta hey vus detective ko zaroor koi clue mill gaya hey tere barey mey." Vidush said clearing her confusion.

'Her friend was so worried about her' sanyukta thought shaking her head.

"Tujhe aisa kyun lagta hey. It's impossible vidushi. I didn't get out of house. Saara saaman aryan laata hey. I don't think so."

"Don't know Sanyu. Maybe you are right. Vaise bhi randhir kabhi guess nahi kar sakta tu kaha hey. Vo harr jagah dhund lega par khud ka ghar bhul jayega. Maanna padega aryan ko. Apne bhai ke naak ke niche se le gaya apni bhabhi ko. Aur vus pagal ko patta bhi nahi chala. " Vidushi laughed.

" Mere diwaar ka idea tha.  Kabhi fail nahi Ho sakta" sanyukta agreed.

"But still I feel something is up. He knows something for sure" Vidushi said thoughtfully.

"Then all we have to do is go for plan B sister " Aryan said. The phone had been on speaker since sanyukta was still sleepy and lazy to pick up the phone then.

"Oh aagaye saheb zyade. So Aryan Singh Shekawath how do you feel after falling sick and being pampered by your bhabhi jaan. " Vidushi asked mocking him.

"Aare sorry na. Vo biriyani ka smile etna acha tha ki control nahi hua." Aryan said accepting his mistake.

The Bell rung and was answered by kaka.

" Vidushi kaha hey? " Randhir asked as soon as he entered.

" Vo, apne Vidushi kamrey mey hey baba." Kaka answerd him.  He rushed to her room and flunk opened the door. Vidushi who was busy on the phone, saw him coming towards her. His eyes were filled with questions and rage.

'I guess I was right after all !' Vidushi thought to herself. If randhir is stubborn,  vidushi is no less. Both were determined. 

○●

** Oops sorry for late. Was supposed to update it in the morning but had to rush somewhere. It was an emergency..returned just an hour ago. Confontration tomorrow. Now you finally know who is aryan. And where sanyukta is. Stay tuned for the next.

~ 804 words

I have got Two hearts one soul & Accident of bliss to type too ..so couldn't give a longer chapter. Hope you guys understand. Target -50+. Do vote and comment.

Dedicated to all of you.❤ **