CHAPTER 14

●○

"I know sanyukta took a promise from me .." Vidushi sarted halting Randhir's steps.

"But she didn't say I couldn't give you a clue " Vidushi smirked with a gleam in her eye while randhir looked at her with confused eyes.

"What do you mean?" Randhir asked with a confused expression on his face.

"You heard me boy! I said exactly what you heard " Vidushi stated it making it obvious. While randhir spared a glance at parth to see him blinking his eyes in assurance.

Hope was clearly visible on his features. His eyes were gleaming with pearls as he crashed Vidushi into a big and sudden hug.

Vidushi chocked on his breath and smacked his head harshly.

"Oye pagal hogaya hey kya. Gale lag raha tha ki gala chir raha tha?" Asked the angry tigress. But one look at his puppy face and her anger was far forgotten.

"Acha theek hey. Theek hey. But zyada udh maath. I am only going to give you  a clue and not directly tell you where she is. " Vidushi Said upping her eyebrows while randhir nodded his head like a small kid in his excitement.

It has been six months. He pestered Vidushi almost everyday for his sanyu's location. But she didn't give away her friend. And he finally stopped asking when he realised it was of no use. And maybe this was his punishment that his wife didn't want him to know her whereabouts.

And now suddenly when Vidushi herself came forward and told him that she was ready to give him a clue. It was enough to boost his insides with hope. Hope that he never lost and maybe that's why Vidushi melted. Seeing his tries, his hope and his love.

"Toh what's the clue?" Randhir asked eagerly.

"Here is the clue." Vidushi said giving him a piece of paper with something written on it.

°°°☆☆☆°°°

samay ka kanta peeche gumao; apne takya se sir hatao.

Upar bhi ho neela,Niche bhi ho neela
Vo aashiyan hey Teri shuruwaat ki.

Mehsoos kar aur bol zara.. kya Sara jahan he dhunda tu ne?

Vo teri kahaani ka hissa hey aur tera zaroori kissa hey.

°°°☆☆☆°°°

" Yeah kya hey?" Randhir asked with a frown on his face.

"Clue. Agar tumne yeh paheli solve kar li toh sanyu kaha hey, yeh bhi jaan jaoge. " Vidushi said with a sincere smile.

Randhir stared at the piece of paper like his life depended on it. Maybe it did. Randhir knew that this may be the information they were searching for. He will find out where his wife is, once he cracks the code.

Randhir immediately called Raveesh and informed him about the clue. You might think , why did he call raveesh? Maybe because he needed a friend. And Raveesh was of great help the last time.

Raveesh entered his study where randhir was already waiting for him. They both analysed the sheet of paper carefully.

'samay ka kanta peeche gumao; apne takya se sir hatao.'

"It's some place related to my past." Randhir pointed out while Raveesh nodded his head in agreement.

"But as much as I know randhir. We have searched every place you thought she could be." Raveesh said , thinking something.

"Let's proceed to the next line."

'Upar bhi ho neela,Niche bhi ho neela
Vo aashiyan hey Teri shuruwaat ki.'

"Upar neela, niche neela. Matlab asmaan aur samundar " Randhir exclaimed , writing everything one by one on the white  board  with the marker pen.

"But what does she mean by aashiyan hey teri shuruwaat ka?" Raveesh questioned him , but here randhir was confused as well.

"Don't know" he sighed.

Ok the next line says. ' Mehsoos kar aur bol zara.. kya Sara jahan he dhunda tu ne? '

"What is she indicating..? Did I leave out any place?" Randhir asked himself. His hands were on his head indicating his restlessness

"Maybe next line se sab clear hojaye?" Raveesh said motivating his friend. 

' Vo teri kahaani ka hissa hey aur tera zaroori kissa hey. '

"It says the place is an important  part of me. Wait let's join everything we understood." Randhir said jolting down everything they understood on the white board.

" The place is surrounded by water. So that means there must be backwaters. According to this clue.. It witnessed my beginning it is a important part of my life story?  Aise toh .." Randhir paused his banters as a thought crossed and his eyes widened in realisation.

"Oh sit! " he exclaimed catching Raveesh attention.

"What is it randhir?"

"That surrounded by back waters. And that place witnessed our love too. Shirt!  Why didn't I think of this before. Saare jahah dhundlia par apna he jahan bhul gaya. " Randhir said with a smile playing on his lips and tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"What do you mean..?" Raveesh asked in confusion looking at his mixed reactions.

"My home raveesh. The house I was bought up. The place where I first saw my sanyu. The place where our story begin. It witnessed our friendship. It witnessed our love, our marriage. Mom always loved backwater and that's why papa brought that place. I am such a fool raveesh. I was searching her everywhere outside,when she is in my own home. It's her home as well. If it wasn't  for my parent's we wouldn't have moved to this house . They wanted us to be independent and give us privacy but that doesn't mean we can't go there anytime we want. It's still our home. ."

"Then go randhir. Go and get her back. " Raveesh said patting his back. While randhir wiped his tears with the back of the palm and got into the car. He caught the steering in his hands before zooming towards his destination.

"I am coming for you sanyukta "

●○

**Hey people. I am back from my trip. And as promised I will give updates from today. I had already notified the readers that I will be on a vacation and I may try and give some chapters in between but unfortunately I didn't have network in the place I stayed so I decided to update only when I return. I am finally back now after 10 long days.  Hope you missed me. This chapter is dedicated to all my fantastic readers. Missed you all. Love you guys. Stay tuned for more and look at my msg board for notifications on my updates.  And hey ..do vote and comment. Waiting for your views now. This chapter was in about ~ 1082 words. **