CHAPTER 13

☆☆ Confrontation ☆☆

●○

Vidushi who was busy on the phone, saw him coming towards her. His eyes were filled with questions and rage.

'I guess I was right after all !' Vidushi thought to herself. If randhir is stubborn,  vidushi is no less. Both were determined. 

He yanked her harshly confirming her suspicion. 'He knows' Vidushi groaned. Randhir glared her before asking the question he should have asked ages ago.

"Where is she? " Randhir looked at  with blood shot eyes waiting for the  answer.

"Who ?" Vidushi asked faking innocence.

"I know, you know what exactly I am talking about. Now shoot! Where is sanyukta? " Randhir was impatient to know her whereabouts.

"What rubbish are you speaking? How will I know where is she? Shouldn't I  be asking this question?  If you forgot mister ,she left the house because of your own deeds. She did still be here if you stood by her." Vidushi exclaimed.

"Stop it vidushi. I know what I did was wrong. But how longer are you going to taunt me? "A frustrated randhir yelled.

"How about.. forever? " Vidushi said quoting with her fingers.

"Well,you can hold all the grudges if you want. Even maybe forever!  But that doesn't mean that I will lose hope. You and I both know that she needs me as much as I need her...." Randhir wanted to say more but vidushi gave him a cold glare , before pushing him hard causing him to land on the sofa.

"What the! Are you mad! Pagal hogayi hey kya? " Randhir frowned.

"Nope. I am absolutely in my senses. What do you think! She needs you..well yes, maybe somewhere her heart still desire for you. But you know what she is better off without you. You gave her only pain and heart break. You told her that her presence doesn't matter to you! So if her presence didn't matter to you then why should her absence matter? " Vidushi hissed at him with anger clearly visible in her eyes.

"It does. I..I love her. I may have committed some mistakes but I am human after all. I didn't mean them when I said those words. It just kind of slipped. . . . Wait! How do you know I said that to her"

"Well maybe because I was there when you said it!" Vidushi seethed.

"Wh. .What?"

" You heard me! You were so lost in insulting your beloved wife shekawath that you failed to notice me." Vidushi let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Kya hua? Bolti band hogayi? Bol,aab kya baaki rehagaya? She is happy now and you want to snatch her smile again  "

" It means you know where she is..? " Randhir looked up to her expecting her to spit out the truth.

"Does it matter? "

"To me it does. I know you know where is she. Please tell me. I will make it up to her. But I can't live without her." Randhir said, his voice cracking.

" You are right. I know where she is. But I can't tell you anything more. She  doesn't want you to know her location. And I did like it to stay that way." Sighed Vidushi making his face fall.

Randhir left dejected. But he had faith that he will find her one day. When? He didn't know. But he was ready to wait, Even if it takes a lifetime.