CHAPTER 10

REALISATIONS 🙈🙉🙊

●○

Vidushi woke up to the sound of something breaking. She saw Randhir struggling to take the water from the nearby jug and yawned softly.

"Rukh, mey dedeti hun. " Vidushi chipped filling the glass of water and making him drink.

"Thanks Vidushi.  Tumhe patta hey mujhe bahut achi neend aayi. Aisa laga jaise sanyu mere baal sehela rahi hey. " Randhir said , his eyes twinkling.

"Nahi Randhir, yaha hum doono ke alawa koi nahi hey. Aur na he koi tha." Vidushi said. His smile flattened and a frown adorned his face.

"Are you sure Vidushi?  Ki sanyu mujhse milne nahi aayi?" Randhir questioned her. Vidushi didn't answer instead she did something very weird.  She checked his temperature with the thermometer.

"Temperature is normal.  Shayad medicines ka side effect hey." Vidushi said faking innocence. He understood her signal. She was taunting him. Yes, she was back to her " You don't deserve her mode." Randhir was already in an ocean of guilt and Vidushi was not of any help.

He sighed thinking about the possibilities if he hadn't done what he actually have. How would life be? They would have been happy. He would have pampered her and she would have returned the favour. He realised she treated him as her own child. Took care of him like a mother does.  But what did he do? Pushed her far away. Blamed her when it was she who was in a trauma and not the other way around.  He broke her more when she was already broken and needed someone to pick up her broken pieces.  Instead he stomped on them.  Made her cry!  He was no less than a monster. Even after so many tries , he continued to ignore her. But she was human. She too had feelings.  She too needed her husband's support.  But he took her for granted. He remembered how she used to wait for him overnight,  sacrificing her sleep. She would prepare food for him almost every day while he would just say 'he wasn't hungry .' This took him to a memory lane which they both shared.

Flashback

□ □

••

📞

" Rannu, tu ghar kab aa raha hey." Sanyukya asked on the phone.She was missing her hubby. It was her second month and Randhir had given her strict instructions to stay at home.

"Sanyu,  aaj el important meeting hey. Thoda late ho jayega babu. But I will try to come as soon as possible. Take care of yourself and my princess. "

"Aare tumhe kaise patta princess hey? Prince bhi tho ho sakta hey." Sanyukya asked innocently.

"Mujhe patta hey. Vo princess he hey. Bilkul mere sanyu jaisi." Randhir said flirting with his pregnant wife, causing her to blush.

"Acha tum jaldi aajao papa. Mumma and baby are waiting "

"Okay Mumma. Aab papa phone rakh saktey hey."  Randhir asked playfully.

" Yes papa. Mumma loves you. "

"Dadda loves mumma too"

••

Randhir was late. He wanted to rush home now that the meeting is over.  But the delicate insisted on dinning together. It was '11:00pm' already. He knew saying no to the delicates can cause problems.  He agreed thinking that she would have slept by now.

They dinned and talked about business. He finally reached home at '1:00 am' and opened the door with a spare key. What he saw broke him apart.  He teared up to see Sanyukya sleeping on the dinning table. He checked the vessels to see it full. He woke her up immediately. While she smiled seeing him.

"Rannu aagaya tu. Tu baith, mey khaana lagati hun." Sanyukta said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Sanyu, what is this? You didn't eat till now? It's not good for your health.  Aur baby must also be hungry." Randhir said cupping her face.

"Hofo papa. Mummy and baby wanted to eat with papa. So both of them were waiting for papa." Sanyukta said in a baby voice,  making him smile instantly.

"Acha, chalo.  Let's eat. Dekho meyne sabhi tumhare favourites banaye hey." She said with a happy smile.

The table was filled with the aroma of food. Meethi Aalo,  Palak Paneer, Rooti , Chawal ki kheer and Rajma chawal adorning the table. Randhir was full. But he didn't want her to know that. He loved her food more than anything.  No chief can compare to his wife's cooking.  She was absolutely the best. He served himself and gobbled the food. His stomach was paining.  But he emptied everything for her happiness.  He feed her with his own hands. She always loved when he pampered him. They finished their dinner and cuddled in the bed, falling into deep slumber.

□ □

He snapped out of the memory as the doctor walked in with the nurse.

"Doctor how is he now?" Vidushi asked , with parth beside.

"He is better now. You can take him home. Aap discharge ke formalities puri kar dijiye."  The doctor said after checking him.

"Okay doctor. " Parth said , before going to complete the formalities.

While Randhir was still lost in his own world. He finally realised that she starved herself almost every night because of his ignorance. He wanted to kill himself for being so harsh on her. It was all his doing which landed him here.He created the mess. Now he has to clean it up. And it may take a long time to clean the mess he had caused. But he was ready! Ready to repent. Ready to loose himself. Ready to win her back!

"I will find you sanyu" He said determined. He will do anything and everything. But he will bring her back, to where she actually belongs! With him.

●○

** Randhir is determined to find her and bring her back. What do you think he is going to do. Why did Vidushi lie? Where is Sanyukta? What does she actually want? Yo know more keep reading the story.

And thank you to all the readers for loving the story. Loosing her is ranking #7 from yesterday in short story😘 Do vote and comment. Waiting for your views. Just one more chapter and repentance track will begun. Stay tuned.

And please do check my message board for information on updates. I have already posted the information on today's updates. I will keep you informed via the message board.  Every day.

This chapter is dedicated to SandhirParshLover 😊😙 **