CHAPTER 22

●○

"Sanyu, don't leave me please. I can't loose you. I can't loose them too. I need you. Please stay awake. Stay with me." He begged her as her eyes closed and she fell into a deep slumber.

"Sanyu utho. Sanyu tumhe kya hua hey. Sanyu dekho tumhe humari babies ki kasam. Utho. " Randhir said like a maniac, patting her and telling her to wake up. 

While the Shekawath family which was watching the senerio came forward to help. Vidushi rushed towards her best friend but was stopped by Randhir. He wouldn't let anyone come near her. He was going crazy and repeated just one sentence in loop.

"Vusse kuch nahi hua hey. Vo uth jayegi. Sanyu utho. "

Vidushi and the others tried their best to separate him from sanyukta, but he didn't budge from his position. He wouldn't let anyone touch her either.

"Aap loog meri Sanyu ko mujhse durr karna cahte hey. Mey aapko meri Sanyu ko le jaane nahi dungi. Uth na Sanyu,  dekh yeh loog tujhe mujhse durr kardenge. Please uthja. You know na, tere bina nahi reh sakta mey. Uth na Sanyu. " Randhir sobbed. While his father  Mr. Harsh Shekawath turned him and placed a tight slap on his face.

"Hosh mey aa Randhir. Aagar vuska treatment nahi hua tho hum Sanyu ko kho saktey hey. Hoosh mey aa. She needs to be treated to survive. Vo Marr jayegi aise." Harsh said bringing him to reality.

"Nahi Sanyu, meri Sanyu , mere bache. Mey ..mey nahi kho sakta Vunke bina.Vunhe.. Vo mujhe chodke nahi jayenge na dad." He cried in his father's embrace. He had seen her in the same condition nine months ago. And now, history was repeating itself. But he was determined!

"I won't let destiny snatch them from me this time"

Sanyukta was immediately rushed to the hospital where vidushi accompanied the doctor's team, as she was a gynaecologist and mostly because she was Sanyukta's doctor and knew her case very well.

The operation theatre's bulb lit up,indicating the treatment had started. Everyone were a mess. But Randhir was a total different case. His t - shirt covered in blood. He remembered how he took her head on his lap. Her head was Bleeding. The last time she fell, she lost her everything. But Randhir feared loosing his everything this time. Last time she made herself look strong and took care of him. But he knew that wasn't the case. She was dying inside after loosing their daughter. And what did he do? He turned her away. He pushed her away from him when she was the one in pain. He wanted to kill himself for causing her pain. He never felt so helpless in his life.

Harsh held a crying Renuka in his arms as silent tears made their way from his orbs. Aryan was there, consoling his parents. And Randhir stood alone, like a statue with no emotions visible on his face. He was more broken than the others. His life was in danger. He went through the same fear of loosing her and loosing his children. If the history repeats, Sanyukta would break. She would blame herself this time. He was dying inside for ignoring her for the past three days.

"It's all my fault. Meyne apni Sanyu ko maar diya." He declared making his family gasp.

"Meyne apni Sanyu aur apne bacho ko maar diya. I am a killer. I am murderer. " He screamed this time, and the people in the hospital turned to look what was the commotion about.

"Nahi Rannu, bacha tu ne kuch nahi kiya. Humari Sanyu ko kuch nahi hoga. Aur tere bacho ko bhi kuch nahi hoga.They are strong Randhir. Vunhe kuch nahi hoga. " Renuka consoled her son,unable to see him broken.

" Nahi mom, mere vajase hua yeh sab. Agar mey vusse ignore nahi karta aur vuska khayal rakhta tho aisa nahi hoota mom."Randhir wailed clutching his mom's saare and hiding his face in her arms.

"Randhir dekh yaha."Renuka said cupping his face.

"Etna pyaar karta hey apni Sanyu se."

"Bahut. She is my life." Randhir confessed.

"Phir kyun ignore kar raha tha meri bachi ko teen dino se. Tujhe patta hey vo kitni hurt hui hey Randhir."  Renuka questioned.

"Vo meri vaja se vus din phirse girne waali thi mom. Pehli baar bhi marey vajase giri thi. Meyne apni beti ko maar diya mom. Aur mey Sanyu ko blame karta raha. Such yeh hey ki I killed my daughter.  Sanyu nahi. Meyne maara.

Aur apni guilt ko chupaane ke liye I stayed away from her mom. Vuse jataya ki she killed our child. Mey guilty tha mom. I was guilty for not being there. Agar meyne vuse vus dinn medicine laane ke liye nahi kaha hoota tho vo, vaha se nahi girti.

I am the reason mom.  Mey apne guilt ke vajase Sanyu se hospital mey bhi nahi mila. Lekin mey humesha Vaha tha mom. I was there watching her. Meyne vusse akela nahi choda mom. Par vusse face karne ki himaat nahi thi.

I started ignoring her. Kyun ki vuske ankho mey daard nahi dekh paya mey. Vo jab mujhe dekhti thi, mujhe vuski ankho mey sirf daard nazar aata tha.Daard jiski vajah mey hun. Vusse jab choot lagti toh mujhe bhi bahut daard hoota tha. Meyne vusse nicha dikhana shuru kar diya.Har baat pe vuski insult karta raha. Taaki..Taaki vo mujhe chod ke chali jaye!Chali jaye chod ke. " Randhir cried while the whole Shekawath family stood shocked there.

"Par nahi reh paya vuske bina. Nahi je sakta vuske bina. Meyne khud vusse apne aap se durr kar diya mom. Aur jab vo chali gayi toh nahi reh saka vuske bina. Jab mujhe patta chala yeh sab ishana ne kiya hey. Toh mera guilt badh gaya. Lekin vuski baatho ki vajase I realised. . meyne apne guilt ki chakar mey, apni Sanyu ko akeela chod diya.

Vus dinn mey ghar gaya tha. Sanyu ko Sach bataane. Par vo ja chuki thi mujhe chodkar. Meyne vusse ko diya tha tab tak. Sab meri galti hey. Meyne maara apni beti ko." Randhir cried in anguish and pain. While everyone stood frozen at his confession.

○●

**Another secret is out today. Now what is your opinion on Randhir? What do you think will happen to sanyukta now? Will she survive?  Will the children survive? To know the answers to these questions keep reading Loosing her.

For those who thought, it's a dream sequence..sorry guys but it's happening for real. But no sad ending is all I can say now.

Do vote if you liked the chapter. I love to read everyone's point of view on the story. So leave your views in the comment box if you can. And next tomorrow if the response is good enough. Words ~ 1143. Stay tuned until the next update.**