CHAPTER 11

●○

Randhir was finally discharged from the hospital. But he was well annoyed by his best friend and his rakhi sister. They hung on like a gun waiting to be triggered much for his liking. Vidushi shifted her whole house to his mansion giving him a mini heart attack.  He was getting restless as time went time by. There was no trace of his wife, which worried him. He wanted to see her, to touch her, to feel her. A glimpse at the least.  Vidushi never left a chance to mock him. But he did deserve what came by. He made the wrong choice and now he was suffering. Parth was helpless in front of his wife. When it comes to her, he knows denying her is calling upon one's own death. Poor poor Parth. .In this relationship she was superior to him, much to randhir's amazement. He was a tiger in the business field. No one can defy Parth there , well randhir was an exception. But other than him , everyone where scared of Parth. But here the situation was a total opposite one. Randhir was always amused to his best friend's reaction when it came to his wife.

Randhir called his detective friend who was had put to work to find his wife's location. It's been three weeks since she left and he had no idea where to search for her. He searched her in her maiden house. He had already called all her friends.  None knew about her. Vidushi was with him all the time , moreover parth would have told him if Vidushi knew anything. After two rings , the detective finally answered his call. They talked for about five minutes and agreed on meeting at the CCD after an hour's time. All this while Vidushi had her ears attached to his door,trying to listen to their conversation but alas,  to her disappointment, they weren't loud enough.

At The CCD🏫

¤¤

"Hello Raveesh,  Kuch patta chala?" Randhir asked with hope.

" No Randhir. Unfortunately abhi tak kuch patta nahi chal paya.  She is very well hidden. But I don't believe that she can do all this alone. " The detective chipped,  thinking about all the possibilities.

"What do you mean?  Do you think  someone is helping her? " Randhir asked finally understanding his implications.

"I don't think Randhir.  I am sure. Something is definitely cooking in her brain. It seems like she knew you would search for her and had chosen to be hidden. " Raveesh , the detective said pointing out.

" Are you sure Raveesh.  I have called all her friends. She is not there anywhere.  She is not even at her parental house.  And you cross checked all the facts. Then how the hell is this possible." Randhir was not able to understand how can she dissappear; like she never existed.

"Randhir,  we are leaving out something. I feel there is a glitch.  Something is definitely not right.  But I can't understand either.  Tell me who is she the most closest to?  Who can she approach at times of emergency Randhir.  There might be someone Randhir. " Raveesh asked trying to get the facts together.

"Other than me. Vidushi is more closer to her. She is our childhood friend and her best friend too. Besides that she has also been her gynecologist. But Vidushi is right here.Am sure she doesn't know where sanyukta is! " Randhir exclaimed.

"Vidushi!  That's it Randhir!  This is exactly what we were missing. I am sure she knows sanyukta 's location. " The detective beamed.

"But I just told you Raveesh.  Vidushi can't. .she. . " Randhir was cut mid way with the detective questioning him.

"Just answer my questions now Randhir and all your doubts will be cleared. Okay " Raveesh assured him.

"Fine. Shoot."

" Sanyukta is missing from three weeks. You said Vidushi is her best friend. Just tell me, did she look worried for her?" Raveesh questioned him.

"Now that I think of it. She was quite chilled out. She didn't seem to be worried. "Randhir said thinking about Vidushi 's behaviour and their past encounters.

" She is living at your house.  She had been for a while. And she might be already known to the fact that you have been searching sanyukta. Is that right?"

" Yes" Randhir said agreeing with Raveesh.

"So,  do you really think, that vidushi doesn't know where is sanyukta ,that she seems to be relaxed. And since she has access to your house,  she can very well warn her about your search and give her updates. See what am I am trying to say is..."Raveesh started

"...That vidushi knows everything." Completed randhir.

"She knows her location.  That means Sanyu ko sab patta hey. She knows what am doing. Eska matlab I was right. She came to hospital to check on me. Vidushi lied about no one coming there. " Randhir concluded. Oh what fool he had been. He had been searching for her everywhere.  Asked almost everyone, except her best friend. 

"Wait a minute. What are you saying! She came to check on you in the hospital?  If this is true , we can find her maybe. If we know the other person involved. " Raveesh said thoughtfully.

"Wait?  What other person are you talking about? " Randhir asked confused.

" Do you possibly think that   Sanyukta could do this alone with vidushi. She has been well hidden meaning she hasn't been out even for her daily needs. No grocery shopping.  Nothing at all." Raveesh said catching Randhir 's attention.  He was right. Vidushi was with him 24x7. Other times she spent in the hospital but he was sure she didn't have much time to go grocery shopping. So Raveesh had a point. There was another person involved. But who?" He thought.

"Well I guess you are right.  You try to find our by using your way. And I will try by my way. " He said Raveesh , thinking of the ways to get the truth out of vidushi.

" Vidushi kumar kashyap you are in deep trouble."

¤¤

●○

** Well randhir is close to finding her. But there is something he is still unaware of. Stay tuned to know more and keep reading. Do vote and comment.  Waiting for your views. Please do mention if you did like to see something else in the story too. Loosing her is #6 in ranking now. Thank you reader's 😊

This chapter is dedicated to jangma 😘 Can't help but love this girl 😚 She is one of awesome reader and a terrific author. I came up with a new nick name. It's Jangu mangu😉 No offence but I don't know why I came up with it. But it just did. Do update Accidental parents soon. Can't wait for Sunday. 😙 **