CHAPTER 15

☆☆

Sanyukta was glowing. Why wont she? She was the princess of the Shekawath house after all. Her single tear could move them. She was pampered by her in laws everyday.

She was happy? Yes. But somewhere her heart craved for him. Her husband. . . Her rannu. She sometimes thought was she being too harsh

'But he deserved , what he got!' Said her mind. While her heart begged to differ.

She knew his situation was no good. Vidushi used to tell her every thing on the phone whenever they spoke.  He was neglecting his health and searching for her like maniacs. And one thing was clear ..He was suffering.

she was brought out off the thought by aryan , who pulled her all of a sudden, looking worried. This broke her trance and she blinked her eyes,trying to understand what just happened.

"What happened? "She asked innocently scrunching her nose. While aryan pointed towards where she was going.

" You could have fallen now bhabhi. What's wrong with you? You forgot the last time it happened!.." he  begin but regretted his words soon enough as he realised what he just said in the heat of the moment.

Sanyukta froze and the incident came rushing back to her. The last time she fell , she lost her child. Realisation dawned upon her. She put her hands at her mouth and went away from there with tears in her eyes.

The other two Shekawath glared at aryan while he paled, feeling ashamed of himself.  He didn't mean to taunt her. He just wanted her safe and the incident just triggered his worry for his childhood friend and he spoke without thinking about what he is uttering.

Aryan sighed. His phone came to life with the ring tone. And he knew it was vids right away. She called everyday at this time of day and he was sure as hell that she will chop him like vegetables when she comes to know of his actions. He received the phone call, saying his prayers in his mind.

"Aryan. Kab se phone lagga rahi thi tujhe. Etna time thodi na lagta hey,call pick karne Mey? Chal vo sab chod. . Sanyu se baat karwade meri. " Vidushi chipped with a chearful voice.

" Vo.. vo.." Aryan gulped.

"Kya vo vo kar raha hey? Jaldi bula Sanyu ko. "  Vidushi  said dismissing his words.

"Vusneapneaapkokambremeybandkarliyahey." He said in a single breath.

"Yeh kya bol raha hey? Zaara dheere bol. Koi train nahi chutne waali.  Aab bol"

" Vo Vidushi.Vusne apne aap ko kambre mey band kar liya hey." He spoke clearly this time.

"What? Kya hua?" Vidushi panicked. Aryan explained her everything which took place. While Vidushi swore to kill him for his stupid mouth.

"Kamine. Zara sa bhi control nahi hey zubaan par. Apni lagaam kas. Acha hua, aab Sanyu ko tere saath akele nahi rehna padega. " Vidushi cursed him.

"Mere saath akele rehna nahi padega ? Matlab? " Aryan was confused. While Vidushi bit her tongue.

"Nothing. It was just slip of tongue. Kuch bhi toh nahi hua ayu. " Vidushi said , making aryan more suspicious.

'Ayu? Yeh mujhe ayu tabhi, bulati hey,jab koi kaand karti hey' Aryan thought.

"Aab kya kiya hey tu ne? " Aryan asked instantly. While vidushi bit her tongue again.