CHAPTER 9

●○

The lady continued caressing his hairs. It's been a long time since she had done it. She felt her hand at her back and turned to face vidushi.

"Thank you vidushi. Randhir ko yaha time par laane ke liye. " The lady said chocking at her words.

"No sanyu, Thanks to you and your presence of mind. Agar tum ne mujhe call karke savdhaan nahi kiya hoota tho hume patta bhi nahi chalta.

Flashback

■ ■

"Etna ajeeb kyun lag raha hey.  Rannu theek hoga na? Mujhe vidushi ko call karke patta karna hoga." Sanyukta was feeling uneasy. She was about the call vidushi when her phone rung showing vidushi's caller ID. 

" Vidushi acha hua tu ne mujhe call kardiya. Mey tujhe he call karne waali thi."

"Sanyu,  mujhe tujhse kuch zaroori baat karni hey. .vo.."

And she narrated everything which happened in the office. Sanyukta's eyes watered knowing the person who killed her child was behind the bars. She was happy that her unborn child got justice. But that can't bring her daughter back.

She composed herself and told vidushi to be with randhir and take care of him,knowing that he will be guilty. She feared he will hurt himself and that's exactly what happened.

"Lekin sanyu tu bhi akeli hey.Abhi tak procedure complete nahi hua hey. You know what I mean?" Vidushi tried to make her understand.  But Sanyukta was no less. Both were stubborn.

"Don't worry, I won't be alone. Aryan aa raha hey. He is there if I need anything. And yes,parth ko maath batana es baare Mey. " Sanyukta said sighing.

"Don't worry, vus gadhe ko mey batane waali bhi nahi thi. Tu na bhi bolti tho bhi nahi batati. Vus khajur ki muh mey koi baat rehti nahi."

"Thank you Vidushi."

■ ■

"Phir kya tha. Mey sidhe shekawath mansion paahunchi"

Flashback

□ □

"Kaka, Randhir kaha hey?" Vidushi asked their caretaker entering the mansion.

"Vidushi betiya, Randhir baba tho baby ke kambre mey gaye thee. Teen ghantey hogaye.  Abhi bhi andar he hey." Kaka informed vidushi.

"Teen ghanto se! Thank you kaka. Aap jaiye,  mey dekh lungi." Vidushi said assuring him.

"Ji betiya. "

Vidushi walked towards the room, she tried opening the door and realised it was locked from inside.

"Randhir. .Randhir ,darwaza kholo" Vidushi said annoyed. Even after so many attempts he didn't open the door nor did he respond to her shouts and curses.  That's when Vidushi became scared and called parth. Parth reach the mansion and broke the door. 

And there they saw him lying unconscious with a white foam dripping in his mouth.He  was immediately rushed to the hospital where doctor told them about the pills and how they would have lost him if they hadn't bought him on time.

□ □

Vidushi hugged her best friend tightly while someone cleared their throat.

"Mey bhi hun yaha " The man said and vidushi gave him a hug.

"Shaitaan. .Aryan ke bache. Tu mumbai aa raha tha, aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi." Vidushi scolded him pulling him by his ears.

"Aah..Aah moti chod. Tujhe batta deta tho tu bolti 'Aryan mere liye Newyork se vo waali perfume laana jo vus sheena ne li thi. . Huhh badi aayi mujhe jalane waali.' " Aryan said mimicking her receiving  a smack from her in return.

"Acha,  aab hume chalna cahiye. Randhir kabhi bhi jaag sakta hey." Sanyukta said alerting them.

"Haan.  Dhyan se jaana. Aur haan ek good news hey. Sample mil gaye hume. Aab bus Kal ka wait karna hoga." Vidushi said cluching sanyukta's her palm in hers and blinking her tears.

Sanyukta and aryan left the hospital while vidushi occupied the couch and covered herself with a quilt." The day was full of action." She murmured before falling asleep.

○●

**So that man is Aryan. But who is he to them. What are They talking about? Keep reading to know more. A chotu update today because I am slightly busy in packing. Aaj esey adjust karlo. Kal I will give a bada waala update. Stay tuned.  Target 45+ Do vote and comment.

Our dear Aaliya2106 have started a new story "Miss Journalist" Go check it out. Its awesome 😙And 5trishlasingh have just begin as a writer with her story "Because You live in my heart" Please do give it a try and encourage her. It's really good.

This chapter is dedicated to TaniyaTaniya0 😚😘 **