CHAPTER 5

○●

It was a beginning of the new day.  The sun shone bright in the sky. The clock stuck ' 8 ' while randhir's phone rang with parth's call 📞..☎. He woke up rubbing his eyes and received the call.

"Hello..  haan.Okay, Will be there in an hour. " he threw his phone on the bed side table , before starting his daily routine.

He noticed her  absence, but didn't think much of it as their last encounter flashed in front of his eyes and he left for office, unaware of the fact that his life was going to take a complete rotation,  spinning his world.

At Sanyukta Empires🏤

" Tanya , send ishana inside please.  And tell her to bring the files I gave her to complete.  " Randhir chipped through the intercom.

5 minutes later a girl in blue knee length dress walked inside his cabin.

"Sir you called me." Ishana asked. She was two years younger than him. A blonde, with milky skin and a pair of grey eyes, which were staring him from the moment she steeped her foot at his cabin . While he was still busy with his laptop.

"Yes Ishana, Please keep the completed  files on the desk , then you can leave " Randhir said sparing her a glance before getting back to his work.

"Sir , I have a few doubts regarding the London project, if you could spare some time for me, it would be of great help."  Said the girl Ishana, drooling over him.  But randhir who was unaware of this, thought she genuinely needed help and agreed instantly.

"Okay, but not now. Come at three 'o' clock after lunch and i will clear all your doubts." He said passing her a faint smile.

"Thank you sir". Ishana left the cabin. While randhir studied the file's with full concentration. He took hold of the last file to check, but noticed that ishana gad given the wrong file by mistake.  It was two 'o' clock already. He thought to collect the file from her cabin by himself as it was a lunch break. He neared her cabin, but stopped at the door, listening to the conversation.

¤¤

"Ishana, How are you so sure?  Did you forget he is married and has a wife? "  shreya, an employee of the company asked her.

"Wife? Really shreya. " Ishana laughed.

"I am serious ishana. What has gotten into you.  He is your boss. How can you love him. And I am not saying something new. He loves his wife " Shreya tried to make her understand.

"Come on shreya. I know randhir sir is not happy with her. And moreover I don't think he even love's her. " Ishana said colouring her nails.

"Ishana, it's their private matter. What is happening in their life has nothing to do with you. You can't love him ishana, he is a married man. This is wrong. He can never be your's. " shreya tried once again.

"D'ont! Just don't shreya. I didn't ask for your opinion or your advice. I love him and I will get him. By hook or by crook. This time I will make him mine." Ishana smirked devilishly.

"Wait a minute..This time?  Ishana why do I feel like there is something  more to this? kya kiya hey tu ne? " Shreya asked suspiciously.

"Kiya hey nahi, Kiya tha.  Teen mahiney pehle.  "Ishana had a dark look on her face, which even scared shreya.