Chapter 1

"Good Morning".He greeted even though the nurses rushed through to get to the patients.

"Good Morning".He greeted even though he was almost tripped by the passing wheelchair.

"Good Morning Dr.Tuan" The nurses greeted without even sparing a glance with him, he smiled,atleast some is kind enough to greet him."What are you doing here Doctor I thought you're on night shift today?".He adjusted his coat."Ah...yes I'm just here to visit someone?"Mark said.

The nurse bowed. "Okay" The nurse walk off. He entered a white room. He smiled when he smelled the delicious tea being served by his favorite patient."Oh dear you're early...I have not prepared yet" Mrs.Qian said and frantically walked forward to Mark."No..No..Its Okay..I'm not going to stay long I just wanted to visit you"Mark said.Ms.Qian smiled."I'm alright...Don't worry..I'm fine here they are very nice..You don't have to vist me everytime in here." He sat down.

"Yes..But I just can't stop myself not to worry about you" Mark said. Ms.Qian smiled."You are very sweet I'm glad I have found you...When you were young"Mark smiled and the sudden memories of his rough childhood came flashing back in his head as it always do.Found in the basket, raise by strangers, beaten up, bruises here and there until he was save by the person he is looking at right now.It's hard to be parted by someone you care a lot but its always there own decisions that we have to respect.

"Are you sure you want to be here?"Mark asks. Ms.Qian sighed. "We have talked about this Mark, yes, I don't want to be in the way for your future .I want you to be free with worries and I don't want to be a burden too.You're a man now, you should understand me already.I'm happy here." Mark looked at her worried.

"You should get some rest..You will have a pretty long night ahead of you" Ms.Qian said."Let me drink some tea first" Mark favored , both of them laugh and afterwards drank the nice warm cup of tea.

After leaving the retirement house. He drove straight at his hospital. The Psychiatric Psychology Mental Hospital. It's not a place for everyone,yes,But it's a place Mark enjoys the most.Its not the mental ward all of you thought.Mark works at a very friendly atmospheric Hospital.Patients enjoy their time outside and get one with nature.

Doctors talk to their patients lovingly and more approachable.It's a place that put up a smile on your face whenever you pass by. "Dr.Tuan, Good Morning" The intern nurse named Choi Youngjae greeted him nicely."Good Morning Youngjae...How are the patients doing?" Mark curiously ask."They are on their routine and they are doing very fine...but new papers and documents came in" Youngjae reported. Mark sat down on his office chair and checked.

"Thank you Youngjae you can go back to work now"Mark look up and smiled.Youngjae leaves with a smile.Mark shuffled the new documents and read their titles.'New Recruited Patients' Mark opened the file and saw different profiles of patients but one profile stood out the most for him.Name:Jackson Wang (Detained Patient)