Chapter 8

Days passed.Jackson made progressed.Well not that I will say it completely

He is still Jackson..

Atleast he talks often than usual.Go out but never really interact with others.But what I'm afraid is his difference...His difference from the others...His difference to me..

"He talks to you now?"

Youngjae sat infront of me.Fiddling with my ballpens.I sigh.

"Yes"

Jackson has been talking more often to me.Telling his feelings and showing me the side I never knew of him.

I know...

This is going to be dangerous....

"You're playing with fire Mark Hyung...Whatever he will be in your eyes his still going to be a detained patient...He hurts people"Youngjae reminded.I just look at the window beside me.Hmm.Fascinating.
Windows gives you hidden thoughts to think about.

"Youngjae....Should'nt I be telling the same to you?"I answered.Youngjae snickered
"He is soft to me"He said.I rolled my eyes."Go do your duty"I said and arranged some files."fine"Youngjae hum as he exit.Wow.If I wouldn't have push him around he wouldn't be this carefree.

Love....Its weird

As the day passes.The night came.I watched outside of the hospital halls the moon that shine above.The stars twinkle and I couldn't help but be amazed by it.How amazing our earth is...

"Mark"A voice called out to me.I tensed up because I know who its from.His not trying to escape.Does he?.I quickly look back.

Jackson stood there infront of me with a blank face.

"J-Jackson shouldn't you be on your ward.."I said suprised.He walk forward and layed down on the cool grass.

"I'm bored"He simply said.He didn't tried to escape.But how did he get out from his room?.

"Incase your wondering...I happened to be an expert in picking locks..Plus your body guards always take their breaktime way too long"He explained.I blink my eyes.Is that so?.The night breeze hitted my nostrils and it made me smell green grass and cool air.Making my eyes a little bit sleepy..

"Why don't you Join me?"

What?...Join him.I look at the tempting space beside Jackson.I shook my head."No you enjoy I still have works to do"I said.Jackson looked at me.Those black brown orbs look back at me again.

"Just take a break"He said.

Then

He pulled out a hand...I looked at it...Then my brain clicked that maybe its time for Jackson to do some therapy..

So I joined him..

Indeed the cool soil seep in through my back like clouds.I almost closed my eyes if it wasn't for Jackson.

"Do you think My mom and Brother would forgive me if I change?"The sudden question caught me off guard.

"What do you mean by change?"I questioned.His eyes seem to be at dazed at the sky.
"I don't know change like if I won't be me...If I'm just somebody else"My face scrunched up with the answer.

"Then they wouldn't be your loving parent and brother if your not Jackson.If it somebody else I'm pretty sure they won't act the way you use to know"I replied.Jackson move on his side to face me.I quickly averted my eyes.

"What about Jenny Can she love me again if I change?"

Now.That question...That question that leaves different answer but one same feeling.Doubt.Of course even if Jackson change I'm pretty sure Jenny would never come back.But to see Jackson waiting and hoping like this it hurts.His trying his best to change to be someone else just for someone to love him back.

It hurts for me because I tried the same before...

"What do you think?"I ask.This time I made eye contact.Jackson is thinking.

"To be honest...Even if she did...I know she doesn't love me.Deep inside.I know she will do it out of pity....I'm sick of that...Loving me because I'm pitiful"He laughs bitterly.
Here he is again showing that soft face...Showing that face that he hates the most.

"See I'm so pathetic"

I move to my side to look at him much better.

"Jackson your not pathetic."I said.He looked at me."Really your not...I think your nice...No one could love someone that much.No one Jackson.They say a mother's love is the most powerful.Well how would you know that if some are risking their lives for others like how you would risk your life for Jenny.Your not pathetic.
Someone doesn't just get to look more of you."I smiled.The first time I guess.I know its crazy to say this to a detained patient.But its true.Its not just his sad life that is interesting.Its him that is more fascinating and if you ask me I'm not helping Jackson because of his history...I'm helping him because maybe...Just maybe...He is making me more interested on him.

And its dangerous