Chapter 20

"The head doctors will decide for it "

I was called to the office.

His hands clasped together.A tapping foot can be heard.His breath filled the silence of the room as he stare back at me.His plaque named shined with a named carved

Park Jinyoung:Doctor Supervisor

After what happened.Jackson did'nt stop.Day after day he got wild and my heart ache as I see him with those stormy eyes that has become a ranging storm.The nurses were no help.Jackson was too strong and none of them can held him down.The day after he woke up there's nothing I can hear but his painful cry of my name.

Mark!Where is he?!
Give him back
Mark!

I was chained by the doctors and they never let me in.Jackson's case has gotten worse and all I can do is cry in my office helplessly hoping his fine.

I never left the hospital ever since I know I was'nt allowed to see him.Atleast I can still see his lonely door.But that was'nt a great help.

It just made my heart more heavy

"Youre a really great doctor Mark and I trusted you with a detained patient"Like a splash of water.His words woke me up in reality.He scoff and smirked at my situation.

"But what did you do?you lessened his securities,You changed his medicines.You even protected him because of one issue"He stated.
The facts did'nt bothered me.I stayed frozen and quiet.Silently sinking his words.

"Jackson Wang will be move out next week"

I can feel myself flinched and my head slowly look at him.His eyes were serious and threathening.

"Nurses and other doctors has been making complains and issues about him and now that I can see him not making progress under your supervision.I can no longer see a reason he should stay"My eyes slightly burn and I can't help but to swallow the lump in my throat.

"Such a pity to know that this happened to you...moreover to your patient.I would'nt think twice Mark.He is a detained person and diagnose with a case of possesiveness.

But knowing this things.You stayed like a fool.You didn't even consult help instead you broke rule of helping him out.

Why Mark?Why did you become a fool?"

He sighed and I cried inside.

"You may go now Mark and please wake yourself up"My feet stood up although it was tired.My eyes stared back although it was burning.I bow and left his room.

I close the door and look back at the empty halls.I was standing not really believing the news.

Why?

My heart ask me.I lean down the nearest wall.Holding myself up like holding my last hope of finding Jackson back.

There I cried.Sob loudly and let my tears streamed down at my tired face.

"Because I love you"

My heart was bursting out everywhere and it feels like its blocking every blood that flows inside me.

Pain is the way to describe it.

Guilt is the way to express it.

"Im sorry Jackson" I whispered to no one.I was helpless.I was pitiful.My cries was heard by no one.I was alone.I was scared.

"Hyung?"I can't move.Can't even speak.

"Oh my god hyung.what happened ,are you okay?"Youngjae's hand help me up.I can't look at him.Not in this state.Not when im like this.

"Oh hyung"

He did'nt hesitated to hug me and comfort me.But the tears still fall down involuntarily like how my thoughts always get lost because of him.

Jackson

Who's hugging you right now?

A/N:forgive me 😢