Chapter 17

"Well...well what's with the smile Doc.Tuan?"Youngjae said as he makes his way to the door.

I did'nt even notice him

Wait what smile?

"Someone looks happy"He said.I look at him serious.

"What do you mean?"I ask.He just smiled wide.

"So I saw the little brother that visited your patient today...Is that what the smile means?"He said.I look at him

"Yes..."I replied.Although I know what's the true meaning behind my smile Im still happy that Yugyeom visited his brother.

"Finally...Someone is out there to help him rather than you..Ever since that Jackson Wang came in You never had a time for yourself"Youngjae commented.

I frown

Youngjae is wrong...

Ever since Jackson came...Little by little I started to know what I was doing all along....

That all those times I was treating patients but never once I healed myself....

For once Jackson made me selfish....

"Well..Just stopping by to see you...And also if ever you saw a red umbrella please tell because one of the nurses is so angry saying somebody took it and now his mother is sick because she did'nt have the umbrella the nightshe was with her mom.. it was raining"My eyes widen and suprised.Anxiety rush inside me

I gulped.

"Really?" I asked

"Really"With that Youngjae left and I was stunned on my seat.Shit Jackson just stole an umbrella but the outcome was horrible....

What am I gonna do?

~~~~~~~~~

I finished up my paper works and rush to grab my bag to look for the umbrella.Once I got a hold of it.

I stare.

What if she will get angry at me?
I can't just say a patient stole it because I don't have an umbrella to use? Jackson will be in trouble

Forget it...Its much better if I return it.

I walk out of my office and walk my way to the halls.

While walking the umbrella was in my hand...

I reached the nurse personnel room.

"What is it doc?"A male nurse ask.No women was present at the room.
I shook my head."Nothing"I said and exited the room.

I walk away and walk near Jackson's room because it was close to the other nurse personnel room.

"Hey!"A harsh call stop me from my walk.I turn around.

"Doctor tuan?"It was a female nurse eyeing down the small red umbrella.

"You why do you have that?"Disrespectful words gained attention on the passerby.

"Did you stole it?!!"She asked harshly and I was suprise by her tone and the fact that I was intimidated by her.I can't find for a decent excuse and answer.

Jackson stole it how could I know?

"Uh...No you misunderstood I-"She grabbed the umbrella harshly that the sharp metal tip of it grazed my hand.

"Nobody could have just picked it up or found...Someone stole it and it was in your hands do you know how such little action did big to my mother?!"She shouted back at me but my eyes stood focus at my swollen and bleeding hand.

"Hey listen to me!"her anger burst.She dare to hit me with the umbrella but then...

"Stop it"A husky low voice said and his hands caught the red umbrella before it could hit me.

"Don't you dare hit him...I stole the umbrella...You were stupid enough not to buy another one on your way home.Don't blame him for getting your mother sick.Blame yourself for being stupid."He forced forward the umbrella.

The nurse was suprised by the detained patient.She scoff and look at him menacingly

"I'll report this"The nurse walk away highly tempered.He turned to me and look at my bleeding hand.

"Your hurt that stupid bitch....I'll make her pay"I sense the anger in his voice.

"Jackson"I called.He did'nt let me speak instead he grabbed me away from the formed crowd.

Jackson's grip wasn't helping.It was strong and it just make the wounds bad.

"J-Jackson"I winced but he did'nt budge.

Red oozing out from the cut and it started dripping.

Finally he stopped.Then I just notice he brought me to my office.

He look at me and loose his grip.

"Im sorry"His tone stern."Im just angry"He said and I can see that..
He examined my hand and I look at him anger plastered on his face.

His furious but why?

"Im okay Jackson...I'll fix it,Can You grab the first aid near my table?"I said to distract him away from my wound.

He listened and grabbed it.

He opened the materials for me and I treated my wound.

While cleaning it.Jackson can't seem to move away his gaze at me.

His look is deadly and its bothering me

Once Im finished and wrap it up.
I held it out happily.

"Done.See"I said happily

But I did'nt expect his action to be the opposite.He grab me on the shoulders and lean me on the wall fast.

His face close and his breath hit my face.

"Don't you ever...ever get near that nurse again or any of them...If they will hurt you again they'll die...You heard me?"

For once I felt the pang of pain and guilt inside me when I heard those words came out of him...

"Im just warning you..plus don't get to comfortable he have PPD"

"You should be careful doctor..With that kind of patient.You should think twice about your words."

"Your playing with fire Mark Hyung...Whatever he will be in your eyes his still going to be a detained patient...He hurts people"

Youngjae's warnings played inside my mind.

Paranoid Personality Disorder

For once I felt what Jenny felt when she was in this situation

There's nothing I could describe it but fear