Chapter 11

Night came.The moon shine through my window.My office seem to feel more empty even if its pile of works.

You're stupid Mark

When I got out of Jackson's ward.It seems like I don't have the strength to show my face anymore.

I sigh.Letting the tiredness spread through my body.

10:15

It's almost the end of my shift.I place down the papers and clean my desk.I place my head on the table and try to take a nap.

But then the door opened...

"Hey you okay?"Youngjae asked.I did'nt looked up.

"Okay...I will take that as a no"He said and walk out.My eyes felt droopy and I feel myself drowning in the slumber.

But just then that annoying door opened again and ruined the moment that I almost fell asleep.

"Youngjae pl-"My eyes look back at the pair of the same brown stormy orbs.

"Jackson?"I said almost like whisper.He got out again.

He walk his way infront of me and sit down.He was looking at me intensely.

"W-What are you doing here?"I ask.The anxiety coming back.Jackson sighed and look down.His body slumped through the chair making it release a noise.

"March 28 1994..The day I wish I did'nt existed.The day I wish mom and dad did'nt screw up to have me.The day I wish I was just a big mistake in this world"He said.I look at him his eyes empty.His face long and dull.

"All my life I thought I could handle it...That I could control it...I could control myself...But everytime i tried to do that...It always result with the opposite one."He smirked slightly...Guilt ran through me for not knowing such emotions flow through him.

"But for the first time in my life I was actually happy...I was actually alive...Jenny,if it isn't for her I would'nt have feel that different love.That love that makes you want to live." His face brighten up.

I always notice that my patients light up when they tell stories that make them happy...But In Jackson'case I guess I wasn't thinking by my mind but observing by my heart.

Jackson looked at me.I tensed up

"Its not your fault because I'm like this.Its my own fault that make me so dangerous" His look might tell you he wants to kill you but for the first time ever in my life Jackson actually appreciate me.

"Don't feel sorry because you can't make me.That guilt could just kill you...I can kill you"His voice lace through my skin causing it to bump up.

"I'm dangerous Mark...I'm slowly loosing myself"With his last words.Its now me who look at him.Who look at him with determination.

"I don't care..."I stood up before him.Place my hand in the desk.

"If you ever lose yourself.

I will find you"

The nurse came and took Jackson out.But he look back..he look back at me and I was stunned.What did I just do?!.

A/N: I am so sorry.*kneels*
*bow*