Chapter 19

Again as I wasted my time in my office.I still have worked to do.
So I got out and fix myself.

Unlike the old days.Nurses and Patients greet me with a smile and a very good morning and afternoon instead I got eyes and mouths move as I pass by.

Of course...News spread faster than virus.I lower my head.I don't wanna hear nonsense things about me.

As I walk and walk in a fast but normal pace.I reached Jackson's door.But I was stopped by a nurse.

"Doc.Tuan, Jackson Wang is outside.He refuse to get back inside his room"He said.

Suprised.I wont see him on his window today.

I turn left knowing Jackson was outside the garden where patients not like him ,spend the rest of the day socializing and trying hard to plaster a smile to everyone.

I was outside and the sun's orange tint hit my face and made it warm.I saw his back facing to me and him facing the wide grass space.

I sat beside him without warning or him knowing.Now that I see what he see I notice its the view outside his window.

"So it was this all the time?"I said and Jackson looked at me.His stare burning me.

"Yeah...it was you all the time"

I was confused but fluttered at the same time.

"How can it be me?"I ask.His gaze never left me as if Im the one who he's been watching all the time.

"Don't tell me--"I said as the answer is slipping away to my toungue

"Ive been watching you the first time I lay my eyes on you"He said seriously.

I chuckled.Amused by his answer.

"Really? Even though sometimes I never actually go in this area?"I ask.waiting for his answer.

"Your not the only one that Ive been watching.."He started,that got me suprised.

"I watched all of those patients you checked on...All of those people who talk to you...Who is close to you.."Slowly by slowly the conversation ended up me shaking in my knees.

"Why?"I tried not to stutter.

With his solemn eyes and his dark gaze.

"Because I only want me to be your patient"

His eyes change from the ones I saw yesterday....The one that I never really want to see.

"I want you to only heal me..."

Jackson's hand grip mine and I tried to pull it away but his strong.

"I want you to only focus on me..."

Then his face came close to mine.

"I hope you got the message Mark"

Then he whispered with threat laced on his voice.

With no further second I pull away my hand strongly.

What's with him? He was never like this before?,He was fine earlier?

"Jackson"I said gently not to appear angry.

"Yes?"He ask.

"What will you do if don't?"I was brave enough to ask that.

He laughed lowly.His deep voice resonationg the place.

"You will Mark...You will"He said.I will be lying if I say Im not scared.Jackson is changing he is.

"Why don't you go back to your room Jackson..."I said and hoping he will obey.Suprisingly he stood up but not expecting for him to drag me along.

"Jackson!"I was startled and trying to pry out my captured hand but it was no use so I gave up.My words doesn't even effected him.Patients and nurse was looking on how Jackson drag me to his room.

Nurses tried to approach us.

"Let go of him-"Not even a minute pass Jackson's fist landed on the male nurse face making him stumble.My eyes widen.

"Jackson stop"I said.But he wasn't listening.He sucessfully drag me inside his room and slam the door.

"Jack-"Before I even knew it his hands trap mine beside my head.He was looking at me.His eyes raging.

"Why are you doing this Jackson?"I said as one tear drop from my eyes.Im scared.His gaze then soften.

"Because I love you"

I tried so hard not to break down not because of happiness but because of doubts.Slowly Im thinking....maybe Jaebum is right.

He released my hands and the door slam opened.The nurse came in and drug Jackson to sleep.