Chapter 2

I was walking quietly at the hospital.Greeting patients as usual,but something seem to differ today.

"Doctor,We will have a new patient.We sent his profile with the others."The nurse reminded me after seeing the documents."Jackson Wang is already at his ward Doctor."

Jackson Wang a detained person.cHe was held captive by the case of being abusive. He abused his mother, His brother and most of all his girlfriend. I turn left and I'm about to visit him. The male nurses was there outside his door."Good Morning Dr."They opened the door.A hit of adrenaline rushed through my body when I heard the door unlock.The room was the same with the others.White walls.White bed and With White Thoughts.

The windows was closed. The bed was messy and he is sitting just at the corner of the bed.I tried to smile."Good Morning Mr.Wang" I sat down infront of him.His fingers suddenly brushed his blonde locks. I look at him with full curiosity. He didn't replied, infact he just ignored me. He was looking at the window. The curtains was down. So maybe his thinking.

I look at his profile again just to look if there is something I missed. "Mr.Wang its nice to meet you". I tried to gain his attention. It's always like this with meeting new patients.They won't open up but sooner or later they will.He must have seen me by now and he focus his eyes on me.

"I'm Mark"I tried to talk casual even though I'm a year older than him."What do you want?"He asked."I'm just here to check up on you...See if you're okay"I said.He scoffed."Okay?..Why would I be here in the first place Dr.?"
I know. I just want to remind you that. I smiled.

"Exactly..."I replied."I'm just here to ask you some questions.."I said."I won't answer it"He said."But you have to the reason you're here"I said."Its just simple questions..Answer it simple too if you want.."I said.Jackson sighed.I ready my pen and note.

"Jackson I heard that you got detained?"I asked.Jackson's eyes fell down to the ground."Yes"He said audible."It's because you abused your mother and brother"I said.His hands curled up the blanket."Jennie is your girlfriend right?"I ask.He nodded."Why did you hurt all of them?"I ask.He clasped his hands together."Because they lied to me"Jackson said his eyes focused at the ground."Why do you think they lied to you?"He looked at me."Jennie she...she"His words soften.

"Said she won't leave me.She said that she loved me.She made me believe all of that".Jackson said."Then suddenly seeing her with that other man.She deserved that cut I gave to her."Jackson's eyes changed .It was dark."What cut?"I ask."I cutted her hair.That man always like touching it.She knows I'm the only one who should do that.So I cutted it.I shaved it all.And burned her hair."I didn't expect that answer.

"My mom she said she will support my marriage with Jennie.I asked for her blessing.and for what She said.I shouldn't force Jennie to marry me.She said I'm hurting her and I could kill her!.How can I kill her when I love her?.She disobeyed me she get her punishment.I beaten her up until she won't say she'll gave us her blessing."I gulp.But I did'nt showed him my fear.

"Lastly my brother..my little brother Yugyeom.He told those police what I did.He didn't covered up for me like he always do when we play around.So I locked him up in the basement."Jackson ended. I looked at him.I never missed the single details he said.His dangerous.His corrupted that's what his details says."So did you ever think that was the right thing to do?"I ask."Yes...Because they learned there lesson"He said."People doesn't learn by words.They learn by actions"He added.

I closed my notebook not to loudly."Did you ever felt guilty of what you have done to them?"And with my last question.He looked at me.His features softening.Eyes glistening."Yes.."