The Last

2 years later

"Fresh Veggies!"

"Ripe Fruits!"

"Buy fresh breads over here"

The town is so busy.Selling goods here and there.The people happily buying there product and commenting how good they will taste.The morning smell of fresh bread and coffee scented my balcony and I have never been so glad to wake up in a bright sunny morning.

The sunlight spread through my curtains luminating my room.Giving it the perfect picture.The wind ruffle my messy hair and I can't help but smile.This is what I've been missing in my life.

The bed was caging me with its warm comfort refusing to let me go and I swear I want to lay in it a little more if not only because of my grumbling stomach.I finally break free from the comfort and streched my limbs to get me ready to make breakfast.

After showering and dressing up.I grab my bag and wallet for buying the groceries.I walk out of my apartment.The smiling faces of the people greeted me,lifting up my mood.

After leaving the hospital, I decided to live in a countryside for me to
re-think about things and to discover more about myself.It wasn't my idea,Youngjae reccomended me a place but I did'nt regret it.

I still kept in contact with Youngjae telling him everything I do as well as where I go.I even heard from him that Jaebum got discharged and was finally cured.

Good for him

But every moment here was amazing and I totally forgotten everything about my worries and responsibilities,all my fears and problems washed away by this small humble town.Everything that happened from the hospital gone in an instant.

"Thank You" I said as she gave me a plastic full of vegetables.She immediately cared for my order. I smiled as I got it.

But there's one person that I can never forget...

The smell of meat catched my attention and I entered the poultry shop."Morning!" loudly greeted by the owner.I smiled."Good Morning"I greeted back.I checked upon the stack of meats.

But I would be lying if I say I don't think of him and worry if he is alright
.
.
.
Everyday that is what I always think of.

I chose the best meat and paid for it.Its been two years maybe he is fine, maybe he got discharged, maybe he is alright.

I tried to visit him countless of time but I was black listed and was banned to visit him. I was worried on how they will treat him,there was nothing but worry in my mind.

But what can I do? Im not his doctor anymore...

I exit the poultry shop and stroll a little bit more and finally return back home to cook.

It was beautiful how the day moves. A ring from the telephone caught my attention nearly noon.

"Hello"

"Hyung!"

I smiled.It was Youngjae of course.
"How are you?"I asked. "Better...I resigned from the hospital and moved"He replied.I was suprised that Youngjae resigned."why?" I ask, curious. "Well since Jaebum got discharged, I don't have any reason to stay at that place so I decided to move to another hospital"I smiled."Good to hear that"I said. He laughed "How about you hyung? Are you taking your medications well?" he asked. I sat down at the near chair. After Jackson was gone. I had symptoms of hallucinations. A year of seeing Jackson everywhere was hell and more painful. I thought I found him but I was the one who is lost. "Yes, I never forget them, I just ate breakfast and I think I will head to the park today"I explained.