24

His breath hit my skin and make me shiver under him.His arms securely gripping my body close to him.My hands tied into his like a missing puzzle.

I was cage the moment I got in

"Jackson"I call and my tears longer evident in my face.But I have'nt seen him yet.I haven't seen the face I was craving to look at.

"Please"I plead.But he released a laugh.A raspy deep laugh like a villain finally had its revenge plan.Was I the victim? Then where is my saver?

"3 months Mark...3 months"Finally he spoke and if Im not mistaken his voice was even deeper than I remembered it to be.His grip tighten causing me to whimper in pain.

"Why didn't you do anything?" His voice laced with poison that prick me into reality that indeed.I didn't do anything.

"I told you I loved you...But you look at me like Im....A monster"He growled at my ear.My heart felt heavy and his words is hurtful but I can't deny it.Its my fault.

"Im sorry Jackson---I am..Im sorry I made you like this---If I knew sooner I could have prevented it.I could have save you..Im the danger Jackson and I drag you into this"I confessed and my tears once again fell on my face.In the darkness fell the silence.Neither of us spoke a word.Then I heard him cry.A painful sobbing can be heard.

"I waited for you"His voice broken.
"I waited for you.Every morning I wake up expecting that you will enter my door.Everyday I wait and look at the window so that I can catch a glimpse of you.Everyday I hope that tomorrow you will be there sitting looking at me with your warm eyes."He cried behind me and I felt my clothes damp of his tears.

"Mark...I waited for you to find me"I tried so hard to release from his grip on me .Fortunately he gave me a chance and for the first time in 3 moths I saw his face again.

His tears make its way down to his pale cheeks.His eyes was darker and brown.His face was bruised with scratches and red blue patches decorated his face.His eyes dull as it stare back at me.His body lost weight that it prove that he wasn't eating well.But his grip did'nt fail me to say his still strong.

My hands lift up and makes it way to those dark dead eyes.I wiped away those tears that stained his bruised cheeks."Im sorry...I was too late"I breathed out."Hate me Jackson...
Despise me...Curse at me...Point out my every flaw..I deserve it"I said hands never leaving his face.His eyes stare at me.Piercing me with his glare yet something inside said other wise.

"How can I hate you when your my favorite joy...yet my endless pain..The only thing I hated is how much I loved you"

The moment he released those words.He crashed his lips on mine and I was suprise.His lips move against me harshly and I can't help but to return it back.There is no denying anymore and I let myself give in.Dear heart.. why him?.

His touch was eager and full of desire.I pull away and let myself breath.Our forehead press against each other."I guess its my turn...I love you too Jackson Wang" Then once again we shared a kiss this time both with danger but we let ourselves take the risks. He roamed his hands and explore it on my body. I know he has been waiting and the way he treat me like this.Is the way he will vent his anger...His sadness..His pain and all of his longing.

But time is running....They will still take him away but with Jackson's heat how can I resist?.